Anyone have this Chloe Gold bow clutch from NAP?

1. Hi gals!:p

I am thinking of buying this Chloe clutch:drool: fom NAP and I was wondering if any of you have it and could tell me more about it? Is it worth the money? How is the material?

Thank you so much!
    index.jpg cu.jpg oi.jpg bk.jpg
  2. I love it, too :love: Besides the very high price for this little clutch...I had chance to take a closer look on it in store. I love it :heart: It's really soft and cute because of the pretty bow. I'm waiting/hoping for this bag to get on sale :woohoo:

I only wonder about the little "strap" on below. What is it for?:confused1:
  3. PS: There's annother version of this bag with chain strap..Saw a pic of it in my catalogue...

Like the socalled "bean" color of this abg, too. And in fact I would prefer this bag with chain strap. But I haven't seen it in stores yet :crybaby:

4. I've also seen the clutch version in the store, the leather is really really soft and I think it has a "vintage" look to it. It's adorable but I think I'll prefer the chain strap version, which also seems to be a big larger from the photos...
  5. i love this too, but think its expensive. I would definitely look out for it at sale time tho ;)
  6. It is really expensive for a clutch :crybaby: Normally I wouldn't consider it but this it just sooo :heart:! My head is screaming GETITGETITGETIT :graucho:

I saw the version with the chain on eBay UK a few weeks ago for less, but I personally don't like the chain-version as much:sad:

What are the chances of this going on sale soon :p ?

7. I wondered about that little "strap" too! It looks a little wierd :confused1: Maybe it can be taken off easily?
  8. I have saw this in real life at store here in Edinburgh. The leather is trully trully amazing soooo soft.

If it goes on sale on NAP I will defo be in there in a shot

9. Ditto! ;)

That's if I haven't spent all my money on other things, by then! :rolleyes:

Gotta love the Fanny! :biggrin:

10. It's leather lined, though and completely hand stitched; inside and out.

I think that's why it's the price it is, compared with the cotton twill lined bags. :yes:

I prefer the clutch, too (I'm a clutch addict!).

No idea when (or if) it'll go on sale, I'm afraid. :shrugs: Hopefully, by the end of June. :yes: