Anyone have this bebe dress?

1. Is it possible for you to go try it on first before you buy it? I don't have that exact dress but I'm also really tiny and I always end up returning or selling any dresses that I get from Bebe because the XS are always too big around the bust, are too long, and just aren't as form-fitting as I would like. It's an adorable dress, though.

2. thanks for the reply lithium pearl.. actually i cant try on the dress coz i live in india :rolleyes:but my aunt keeps coming down from the states so i was thinking of asking her to buy it.. its such an adorable dress and ive been looking for the perfect little black dress for agess :smile:

3. I have the same problem with bebe XS. I just recently tried on a dress from there and it was too big in the tummy and rear area. I know it's a hassle, but if you really like it and want to chance it you could always order it and then return it if it didn't work?

4. i don't have that dress but i have this
    http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B000PEC13A/sr=1-58/qid=1186116807/ref=sr_1_58/103-2288325-4133424?ie=UTF8&fontColor=&node=15378581&m=A2FMOXN01TSNYY&totalItemIn1Page=&startIndex=0&displayPageNum=1&bbBrand=core&field-clothing-size=&keywords=&firstPageItemNum=73&title=&restPageHasColor=0&myViewID=embedded-leaf&displaySalePrice=0&displayItemNum=101&standardPageSize=16&size=101&rh=n%3A15378581&page=1&bgColor= which looks similar so i'm pretty sure the sizing should be too. i don't own alot of bebe clothes but i always wear XS and sometimes its too big, but i think this one's cut a little bit smaller than usual, so it's not bad.. i guess if it turns out to be too big you can always get it taken in at a tailor?