Anyone have this beach bag?

1. I really like this one and I remember seeing it at the outlet (can't remember how much it is). I'm 99.9% sure it's real, so no need to post in "authenticate this"... do you LIKE it, though? Do you get a lot of use out of it? Do you think it can double as a summer or spring "everyday" tote or is it too beachy?

2. i dont, but i saw it in A.C. a few years ago and kick myself for not getting it. it is so cute. love the rope handles and all the details. i would get it!!
  3. I think its a really cute bag! Buuuuuut, that being said, I don't know how much use I would personally get out of it. Because it is so "beachy", I feel like I would be limited in the style of clothing I could wear with it. I guess it depends on where you live and YOUR style! I think it would look cute with some spring and summer dresses or skirts that have a airy and warm feel to them.
  4. I agree with Fashionista_Gal. Depending on where you live, you can totally rock that bag. Even if you're not someplace where it's hot all the time and there's no beaches nearby, you could wear it all Summer. A lot of people wear their bags seasonally, so this could just be another one of those seasonal bags.

Where do you live?
  5. ^^ Agree! That bag is soo cute! If you vacation a lot and plan to wear it then and during the summer as well, its totally worth it! That is like the perfect bag to carry around if youre vacationing in the Caribbean!
  6. that's from the Bubble collection. I wanted that bag when it was new, but DH told me no. lol