Anyone have this bag in the black signature?

1. Can you tell me if the underside of the strap is black or white stitching? TIA also, the creed says it was "made in Turkey"

coach.jpg
  2. Anyone?

3. that is another question I have.

4. I have that bag, and I'm pretty sure the stitching is black. Hope that helps.

5. Can you check and see if it says Turkey on the creed (leather patch with numbers)?

6. thanks.

7. Do a seach on the Forum for MADE in TURKEY.

Just don't use the word "in" - the search engine only likes words that are three characters long or more. I looked and the general concensus is that Coach bags are made in Turkey.

8. I'll have to check when I get home. I'm not using that bag today. But I'll let you know.

9. messengerbaglover:
    I have that handbag also, it does say handcrafted in Turkey (wow I never noticed it before!) I bought it at Dillard's, Baybrook Mall in Webster, TX (2004) It has white stitching and the serial number is K042-6351.

10. yes, some bags are made in Turkey

I pm'd you

my moms bag just like that has white stitching on the outside of the bag and on the top of the strap, but the underside of the strap is solid black. the hangtag is little (smaller that I would think it should be)

11. Oh yeah..the underside of the strap is black..white stitching on the outside...