Anyone have the zucca spy?

1. I saw a picture online & I love it but haven't had a chance to see it in person yet. It's a little less $$ than some of the other spy bags so I was thinking about it (even though it is still over my price range)! Just wondered what everyone thought of it for those who have it have seen it in person. Thanks!

2. Yes, I have seen it in person and it is a beauty. The leather is gorgeous.

3. Are you talking about the one in lylesy's avatar? I've seen it IRL and it is SO HOT!!!

4. I think it's great
    such a lovely bag

5. I do!

DSC04602.jpg
  6. it is a lot less expensive than most other spys, i think it is much more understated than the other spys, I have had mine for over 7 months and the handle is to die for, the leather is gorgeous and it is a piece I will own forever.

7. love the bag :love:

8. HOT HOT Bag :drool: i need more spies

9. Cheaper, huh? I walk by the Fendi store on 5th ave sometimes on my way to/from work. I'll hafta see how much it is. This Christmas, I'm gettin' another bag. I was set on gettin' a nylon Prada, but now I'm faced with a dilemma. Get the affordable Prada or wait, save s'more money and get a Zucca Spy? Hmmm... Decisions, decisions...

10. I've been salivating for a zucca spy since I laid eyes on it a couple of months ago. I wonder how much it costs in Hongkong?

11. :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: That about sums it up.
    I LOVE THIS BAG!!!!!!!!

12. Lilo- how does the leather wear on the zucca? Is it quick to fade or rub?? Your bag is spectacular- I have been pining for one!

13. Is the hardware gold or silver on a real zucca spy bag? It's hard to tell on your pic. Also, is the word Fendi imprinted on the front hardware below the secret compartment?

14. im dying for a zucca spy!! im just wondering if u have to have a certain 'style' to pull the bag off?