Anyone have the LV Hudson?

Jinsun

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I think this shoulder bag is so cute. I don't have any LV shoulder bags and this was my first choice. I was wondering if anyone can take a picture w/their bag and how many things it can hold. That way I can decide whether or not I want to order it from eluxury.com. I hate driving 1.5 hrs just to go to an LV store. Thanks.

Attachments

• p10804635_ph_hero.jpg
    p10804635_ph_hero.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 125
GerGirl said:
tr444 posted pics w/ her new Hudson in this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/here-she-is-mrs-hudson-23312.html?highlight=mrs+hudson

I have it, too - it's a great bag. It holds more then I first thought, you just have to arrange it the right way :amuse:

Wow! Thanks GerGirl, it's 5:30 am right now and I was thinking, "I'll never find that thread"!!

But yes, it fits alot I agree, you just have to arange it the right way. I love it. In fact, I'm going to spray my strap and buckle part of the leather today (I'm soooooo scared to do it though) with shining monkey. I don't want ANY water spots on this strap!! I think it looks very classy on.

JUNE005.jpg

JUNE006.jpg

Still room for more in the main compartment.
I keep car keys in one outside pocket and a compact w/mirror in the other.
I love this purse, too.

It is a very pretty bag...I was looking at this the other night when I was trying to decide what to get. I decided on the Manhatten PM, but it was a tough one. Good luck with your decision, it is beautiful!

elongreach said:
I really want a Hudson PM. I'm trying to decide if I wanna spend 1400 dollars on it though.

It is a lot of money, but it has beautiful detail - lots of nice leather and brass. It really dresses up any outfit. I didn't want to spend that much for a purse either, so when my DH asked me if there was anything special I wanted for my birthday, I said, "...as a matter of fact..."

I've spent that much on a chanel (my most expensive bag currently), but I average about 1200 per purse. I'm not sure about moving my average up. But I didn't want to give it back to the SA when I went to go look at it.

Jinsun said:
I think this shoulder bag is so cute. I don't have any LV shoulder bags and this was my first choice. I was wondering if anyone can take a picture w/their bag and how many things it can hold. That way I can decide whether or not I want to order it from eluxury.com. I hate driving 1.5 hrs just to go to an LV store. Thanks.

*jazzybelle* has one of these - I emailed her about this thread. :yes:

elongreach said:
I've spent that much on a chanel (my most expensive bag currently), but I average about 1200 per purse. I'm not sure about moving my average up. But I didn't want to give it back to the SA when I went to go look at it.

Me too about the pricing! That's why I ran to get mine before the price hike. Somehow, 1300's just seemed much better than 1400's! :yes: :biggrin: