Anyone have the Legacy Oxford Stripe tote, is it worth it?

1. I'm torn. I think the bag is absolutely beautiful, but $600 for a canvas bag? :shrugs:

Here are the pictures from Coach's website if you haven't seen it before.
    10760_B4MC-1_d2.jpg 10760_B4MC-2_d2.jpg
  2. i think it's absolutely worth it! i have the oxford beauty case (had a leather slim tote and it was awkward on me, so i passed on this one).
  3. I went in to my Coach store to order it a few months ago and they actually talked me out of it. They don't sell Legacy (only are able to order) and had the only one they ordered for a customer immediately returned because of color transfer onto the leather. They got it out of the back and showed was a beautiful bag but it had absorbed all colors of dye onto the leather! Just thought I'd share.
  4. remember that it's a ton of vachetta, too. you'd have to make sure it patina'd evenly.
  5. I ADORE my oxford stripe tote...I am crazy about the colorful Legacy stripes anyway-- that's what sold me on it-- but on top of that, the vachetta leather is divine! Tons of room inside, but not too heavy for its size, thanks to the canvas...I say it is SO worth it! :tup:
  6. Whoa...that's good to know.