Anyone have the HH Clutch Wallet?

madaboutdarcy

Mrs. Darcy
Oct 24, 2007
I'm looking for a new wallet -- a larger one than the one I currently have (mine's like a billfold-type wallet), that can fit in lots of cards and have a zip-coin portion as well. I saw and fell in love with these colors on my online search:

walletHHyam.jpg

walletHHgray.jpg

Photos from HH website.

Does anyone have this wallet, just wanted some feedback regarding the item? Thanks!

Also still open to suggestions. No huge prints/logos please...

I have one in olive and I just love it...it has a lot of space for everything and my checkbook also fits...
The grey one is one sale on the H H site for about $100 now...hth.

i have this in cobalt blue - and i am using it for a while now - i like it a lot - my only pet peeve with it is that the turnlock sticks out a bit too much for me - but man talk about functional - I can stuff this baby silly and still close it!

I had several, now only two (since I cut the worthless pen loop out of them, can't sell them) and I really liked them initially, but I couldn't fit my checkbook in, and that finally sent me looking for something else. The pen loop is too small for a normal-sized pen, and a checkbook wouldn't fit (not mine, anyway - which is a standard sized simple leather checkbook holder, with checks and register).

SO yes, I must say it's a terrific wallet - I'd searched high and low for something like this - it holds lots of cards, has space for change and bills/receipts, but ultimately, it displeased me for reasons mentioned above.

Finally found my dream wallet in the Balenciaga Money Wallet; yep, they're expensive, but have been able to find good promo codes for Bluefly so haven't paid as much as expected.

I've had this wallet in lead for about a month now, and I adore it. It has room for everything, plus it's so cute! I get tons of compliments on it. My mom actually loves it so much I ordered one for her too, she's so excited! Great time to get it since it's on sale!

I have the plum and I love it..the turnlock isn't an issue for me..the only thing is..on the back of the wallet..there is a zipper compartment that isn't very practical to use because i can never get it to open since there is a flap in the way.

^^ thanks again! You ladies are very helpful and I am grateful :biggrin: Saw these on bluefly.com and now I'm thinking about them as well... eek! They're on sale too!

furla_shellpink.jpg

furla_paprika.jpg

Mind you I'm not a "pink" person but I think these are really cute...

My wallet in lead finally arrived before christmas...
I do love it - and it is does hold everything..
The lead is stunning - but not too squishy - and I don't know if I would have preferred that...
Personally I like the turnlock - I like shutting the wallet with a 'click'
It is also much bigger (wider) than I expected. I guess that is good - because that allows it too so much - but I would recommend that you measure first - to know what you are getting..

Also - the back zipper pouch is a bit tight - so I tend to use the one inside.

It is fantastically well made - very substantial - and will last for years (IMO) -

I have the HH wallet and love it. Mine is some purple that they aren't making now, beautiful leather. It is very functional and easy to get things in and out of, while keeping everything organized.