Anyone have/seen the new linen bags?

1. Anyone?

I saw the new linen bags with leather trim and silver hardware at Barney's a few weeks ago. Has anyone else seen them? What do you think?:shrugs: I really like them a lot~ although I would not buy it in a light color.

2. No, sorry I haven't seen them IRL, but I think there's a Rouge Theatre Shopping at BalNY that's been calling your name... :graucho: :roflmfao:

3. ^^^BAHHH HA HAH HAAAAA!!!!!!! You're so funny girl!!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

4. Meh.

I have seen them with various colour trim and they don't take my breath away, and as much as I adoreadore the silver hardware, the linen would look sooooo much better with the warmer tone of the brass.

If anyone has it and loves it, I don't mean to offend, this is just my personal opinion!!

I wish you well,

Bridget

5. If ANYONE sees a linen WE anywhere at all, PLEASE let me know! I am dying to have one. :smile:

thanks so so much!

:graucho: :yes: :yahoo:

6. jy81, you may want to give Saks Boca Raton a call, they have a bunch of linen bags in, the Brief, some Citys, they may have WE in the back/ understock.

My SA is either Debbie/ Al, they are both great! 561 620 1355

I wish you well,

Bridget

7. I saw a black linen bag with dark choc brown leather trim with the silver and I loved it!!! I loved the darker color with the silver. It was a part time bag I saw! I'm scared to go back to Barney's b/c I may just buy it.:sweatdrop: ~ I have spent way past my limit these last 2 months.

8. I've seen them in various combis but not quite my cup of tea, I just can't imagine my bag getting wrinkled or creases, sorry...

9. I saw two different ones at harrods, I personally liked them both but thought they wouldnt wear as well because the linen is more likely to get dirty. I saw a black linen with dark blue trim and a brown trim with a beige canvas. Beautiful!