Anyone have problems with leather?

1. Ok I purchased a Burberry haymarket tote about 6 months ago at a Burberry store. I baby this bag im very careful with it. I am noticing that the leather on the handles are cracking and peeling. WTF??? I am not happy with the quality of there leather. Does anyone else have this problem??
  2. no, I have not had any problems with any of my 5 leather burberry purses, and a couple I have had for many years! photos of your issues, sorry you are having problems!

oh yea, I have also purchased 2 Gucci purses and the leather corners at the bottom of those purses have tons of scruff marks - and those are less than 6 mos old too - guess it could just be how we treat our bags? I would take yours back to the store and see what they say.
  3. I have a Burberry "Speedy" for over 2 years now and the only problem is the edge of the handles are peeling. I had the Haymarket Tote for over 4 months now and I have no problems with it yet.
  4. That doesn't sound right - can you go back to the store and see if they can replace the handles?
  5. Does not sound right I would take it to the store and have them fix it
  6. i have my burberry workbag for about 6 months and the leather is fine too
    perhaps u wan to post a pic so we can help
  7. I've never had issues with the leather trim on my Burberry- definitely sounds like a defect. I'd take it back for sure.
  8. Thanks for the opinions ladies. I am going to take the bag to the Burberry store and show them. Hopefully they can fix it or replace it.