Anyone have or tried on Sigerson Morrison Belle flats??

1. I desperately need some cute flats for f/w and saw these online today. Anyone try any on or own some?

Opinions on quality, fit (how do they run), are they worth the price, etc..

I am interested in particular in the ones with the cute round stones on the toe, but input of anyone who has experience with any of the 'belle' line is appreciated! Thanks ladies!:yes:
  2. I don't have these, but I have others and love Belles--flats And heels And sandals. They generally run true to size to slightly small. For example, I am a 5 1/2 to a 6 in most brands, but I am ALWAYS a 6 in this brand.
  3. Oh--I should add--I've always found them relatively comfortable. It sometimes takes a wearing or 2 for the leather to soften. After that, they're fine.
  4. Thanks so much for your input Susan-Eric!:flowers:
  5. OMG, Sigerson Morrison makes the most adorable flats, but they are not meant for my foot. I tried on a pair at Nordstrom the other day and had to go up 1/2 size. I have an average 7B foot, but the sides of these flats are cut so low (which is what makes them so cute) that the sides of my feet kind of rolled over the sides of the shoes. I think one would need a narrow (A-width) foot for these to look great. There's no doubt that they are worth the price if you get the fit you want, IMO.

6. I have some of these flats and they sometimes do run really need to try them on for sizing..They all run different IMO
  7. If you like their flats, check out their boots also for fall. They're made for a narrow leg, but you won't have to have your boots tailored to get rid of that gap.
  8. I found a store today that carried them (not in black, but in ivory velvet with black stones- very pretty, but not practical for me- I'd get them soo dirty!) and tried them on- they do run a bit small.

I am trying to decide whether I would get used to the super low sides- not sure if that would end up being uncomfortable.:s

They are really cute though!
  9. I agree with some of the comments so far about Sigerson Morrison. I have a pair of Belle flats last year that fit me pretty true to size. However, they were woven flats so they stretched a bit more. I tried on a pair recently and found them to be narrow (I normally wear a size 6) and when I went one size up, the shoes were too big.

I definitely recommend trying them on, or ordering from somewhere that has a good return policy in case they don't work out.
  10. Yeah, I was considering buying some from Zappos where they have free shipping both ways and a 365 day return policy!
    - good to know!:yes: