Chloé

Anyone have any reveals?!

LibJames Posted By LibJames Posted May 10, 2012

1. If anyone has any reveals, let's show em! I need to look at pictures and live vicariously so I don't go shopping myself! :roflmfao:

At the very least I'm thinking we should get that action thread started again!

2. Yes, I need to post action pics of my new paraty...

3. I wish I had a reveal!! I'm thinking about getting a new Marcie - I have Silver and Black, now looking at Red Grape & Fetish Red....Hmmmm...

4. I ordered a coral hobo from Rue la la and the order has been stuck in preparing shipment forEVER!! I got impatient and ordered a crossbody in skylight blue, it turned out to be defective!! :sad:

Here are pictures even though I am sending it back. You can see in the first picture that the crossbody strap is unlatched on one side. All pics are from IPhone, 3rd pic is with flash

Attached Files:

5. So, so pretty!!!! Action shots! Action shots!! I LOVE the color!

6. What a streak of bad luck!! Darn it. I can't wait to finally see your hobo when it arrives. I do love the color of the skylight. I'll bet your heart just dropped. :tdown:

7. That's such a bummer! What a gorgeous bag!

8. The coral is beautiful :smile: Chloe has nothing at holt renfrew ATM :sad:

9. :hugs: Great thread LibJames - love your work! totally agree about the need to live vicariously through others purchases - that so cracked me up!

10. It's so nice to see the reveals! I love it that the hobo crossbody is becoming popular on here. It is such a pretty and feminine crossbody. So many crossbody bags are not.

11. Totally agree peachylv!

12. S--we got my sissy the nut Marcie! Giving it to her next weekend! Very exciting! But man, I am totally bit by the Marcie bug again! You need to post some out and about pics so I can live vicariously through you!

13. Later today I will have something in Red Grape to reveal!!
    :nuts:

14. LOL! Love your work TOO! ha!