Anyone have any pics of Heidi Montag from The Hills with her GST??

chanel-girl

Cartier Love
Jun 24, 2007
Although Heidi from The Hills turned to be completly trashy she did look cute carrying her GST and she looks pretty petite so that might help to see if the GST looks overwhelming and too bulky on a very petite(4 11") girl for an everyday bag. I don't want it to look too much like a "work bag" but be able to wear it for night and day.

There isn't really any good pictures of Heidi with the GST but here's a few:

bscap0144.jpg

bscap0097.jpg

bscap0086.jpg

Here's some! The bag looks great on her. Gorgeous girl, but I wish she'd get rid of that Spencer pig.

Attachments

• heidigst1.jpg
    heidigst1.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 970
  • heidigst3.jpg
    heidigst3.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 730
  • heidigst4.jpg
    heidigst4.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 570
  • heidigst5.jpg
    heidigst5.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 527
^^ Heidi is about 5'3", if that helps at all! Here's is a picture of mine before I returned it last summer. I'm 5'2". Sorry I don't have a full-length picture!

Attachments

• ednagst.jpg
    ednagst.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 524
Edna, did you think it was too large for you? you look very petite also. A lot of PFs also said they are petite, around 5 feet and they love the GST.I'm debating between the GST and the Petit Shiopping with the zippered top. What did you get instead of teh GST??

I'd like to think of myself as a petite girl and when I was at the Chanel store, I tried out the PST but the chains kept on slipping off and constantly it was a balancing act to keep the bag sandwiched between my armpits. But as for the GST, it was great because of the structure of the bag, I was able to hold a lot of stuff and still it doesn't look big on me. I carry it to work and for drinks after work. It's definitely a night and day bag. I love it!!!!!!!!

Edna, did you think it was too large for you? you look very petite also. A lot of PFs also said they are petite, around 5 feet and they love the GST.I'm debating between the GST and the Petit Shiopping with the zippered top. What did you get instead of teh GST??

I didn't think that it looked large on me, but I returned it because i felt it was too boxy. The depth seemed uncomfortable to me when I had it on my shoulder. It felt like my arm was sticking straight out when laid over it. I don't know if that makes any sense? :confused1: But lots of PFers love it so I must be just picky! I returned my GST that day and got a Luxe bowler instead. :smile:

Can anyone tell me the retail price of this chanel bag? I also saw a similiar chanel bag but the strap was all leather, do not know what its called. It looks the same though except for the strap. Can anyone tell me what the name of that bag is and the retail price for that one as well. Thanks