Anyone Have Any Miranda Pics?

1. I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE WHO HAS THE MIRANDA BAG WOULD POST PICS-I RECEIVED A PHONECALL TODAY FROM A SA IN A DEPT. STORE THAT SELLS COACH AND SHE TOLD ME THAT THE ORIGINAL PRICE WAS $798 AND THAT IT WAS 50% OFF- SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT DEAL-BUT JUST WANTED TO GET OPINIONS AND PICS FROM YOU NICE LADIES -THANKS:upsidedown:

2. Hi - I now have two Miranda bags (black and bordeaux) and absolutely love them - but have to admit that they are very heavy to carry. I'll try and take a picture and post it later.

Can you tell us which store had them on sale? :drool:

3. It was a SA from Belk and she also said that some of the Bleeckers (leather only-I believe) were going to be marked down also. She only had black left in the Miranda-I am supposed to call her back and let her know if I am going to purchase it.

4. If you can get your hands on a black Miranda at 50% off and you love this bag RUN to the store and grab it. That's a mega deal. I have two Mirandas-black and Atlantic-and I absolutely love them. They are BIG and a bit heavy but they are spectacular!! I am running out to a meeting and don't have time to do pics but I would advise you to go to the store and check it out for yourself.

5. YES YES YES I totally agree! I have a bordeaux Miranda and agree with everything LIblue posted. They are big, heavy AND SPECTACULAR!! I get so many compliments on this bag and it's truly a classic! Run as fast as you can and get this bag!!

6. I agree - RUN!!:tup:

7. She's absolutely right - they are spectacular.

8. oh wow...I was going to start a post asking for pics too since the search engine is down.....any modeling pics/pics would be great!!!!:yes: I LOVE this bag. I'm just afraid its too big and heavy for me....hmmmmm......