Anyone have an alligator LV bag?

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I'm interested in getting the details of placing a special order for an alligator LV. Does anyone have one?

Anyone know the answer to these questions, I've called 1.66.VUITTON but they can not answer my questions. I need to meet with a special order person at the store, um yeah I can't wait for answers!!!

1. Can I special order a speedy 25 or 30 in alligator (most likely black or brown)
2. In the catalog the alma comes in brown, could I get it in black?

3. Which style would look better Alma or speedy?

Good luck with your speedy request! I used to have the Lancelot in red but I sold it last year. Here is a picture of it:
lancelot.jpg

I got the request back, well sorta...The SO LV Rep called me here is a summury of what he told me...there are 3 types of special orders 1. custom design (which is you and a SA sit down and design a bag and it can take up to 2 yrs. to make) 2. Alteration special order (which would be like adding a cell phone pocket in a speedy 30) or 3. Special order form sku (which is like ordering an exotic bag from the catalog). This fall the speedy 25 or 30 (not sure what size yet) is going to be added to the "special order from sku" section of the catalog. This means you would not have to pay the extra 30% but you may still have to wait 6-8 mths for the bag to be made. So I'm going to wait and see what comes out this fall.....