Anyone have a Vintage Chelsea Satchel?

1. I'm lusting after it and would really like to get one. Just wondering if anyone has one and if they love it or not?

2. Do you man the Chelsea Laced Satchel? Love it!

3. Hi txcoachlover, I have one in mineral and love it. If you want the mineral color please don't wait..it is no longer offered on the website in mineral. HTH

4. i have it! and i LOOOOOOOOOVE it!! it fits over the shoulder pretty easily - you can lengthen the straps a bit or shorten if you prefer. very roomy. it looks kind of silly and flat if you don't have a bunch of stuff in it, though. so if you only plan on carrying a wallet or something, i would say this isn't the bag for you. i was in a coach boutique and i was only carrying my wallet in the bag, but wanted to show off my new baby anyways and the SAs were teasing me for having a big bag with nothing in it - it looks flat and envelope-like when it's not full. i am a big-bag girl though. i carry this and my large hamptons siggy carryall pretty exclusively. also, it only has the turnlock closure, which might annoy some people because when you open it, the bag kind of leans forward and you have to physically bring both sides back together and push the turnlock back through the closure. small price to pay for such beauty, though. the leather is so amazing. sometimes, i take out this bag and smell it and pet it - my friends and boy toy think i am INSANE! the black and brown combo is gorgeous too. i am raving about this bag obviously so i think you should get it. i'm not one to buy a bag really fast and i don't buy bags that often - i'm a broke recent college grad - so for me to spend my moolah on this, it's definitely a gem. :smile:

5. i have it! and i LOOOOOOOOOVE it!! it fits over the shoulder pretty easily - you can lengthen the straps a bit or shorten if you prefer. very roomy. it looks kind of silly and flat if you don't have a bunch of stuff in it, though. so if you only plan on carrying a wallet or something, i would say this isn't the bag for you. i was in a coach boutique and i was only carrying my wallet in the bag, but wanted to show off my new baby anyways and the SAs were teasing me for having a big bag with nothing in it - it looks flat and envelope-like when it's not full. i am a big-bag girl though. i carry this and my large hamptons siggy carryall pretty exclusively.

also, it only has the turnlock closure, which might annoy some people because when you open it, the bag kind of leans forward and you have to physically bring both sides back together and push the turnlock back through the closure. small price to pay for such beauty, though. the leather is so amazing. sometimes, i take out this bag and smell it and pet it - my friends and boy toy think i am INSANE! the black and brown combo is gorgeous too. i am raving about this bag obviously so i think you should get it. i'm not one to buy a bag really fast and i don't buy bags that often - i'm a broke recent college grad - so for me to spend my moolah on this, it's definitely a gem.

6. Thanks! Still trying to decide but you have definitely helped. :smile:

7. The mineral is soooo pretty! I ordered one but I hated the way it felt stuffed under my arm. But I didn't realize I could make the straps longer until I read this! I was going to send it back tomorrow but now I can't decide. My plan was to order a brown bag instead but I really think the mineral will go with anything I have that I would have worn brown with. Need to sleep on this one... Good luck deciding what you want to do!