Anyone have a Talia? How to treat the camel leather?

1. I found my dream bag :yahoo:.....and I must admit, though I love the designs of JC bags, I have not really considered the bags because of the big logo/nameplate that are on a lot of the bags. BUT, I found the Talia and it was love at first sight! So, how do I treat the camel leather? Same as others? Your advice/comments would be most appreciated! :smile:

2. Congratulations!!! dunno about the camel leather..but we must see a photo of your new beauty!!

3. The Talia is gorgeous - congrats!

4. Speak to any of the JC SA's and they will tell you there is no need to specially treat the leather - they do not recommend any leather care products - they will tell you if the leather gets wet then let it dry naturally then buff it with a soft dry cloth.

5. Great - thanks for the feedback.
    It such an awesome bag, the style, how it feels - I like that it's such a different shape, at least I haven't seen too many bags with this look (now that I have said this - I'll see 'em everywhere!)
    I will post pics as soon as I can....am not the greatest w/technology!:wlae:

6. Just posted pics of the Talia on the thread for "Post Your JC Pics/No Chatting" at the head of this Forum. Enjoy :wlae: