Anyone have a scan of the LV Cerises line?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking for something like when Uma Thurman modeled the Manhattan PM. Not sure if there even was one done like this for cerises?

Reason being I want to put it as my desktop wallpaper as I finally tracked down a LV Cerises for myself (from eBay). I want to keep staring at it until it comes. Nuts I know, but I am so excited...share my joy!!!:smile:

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :idea: :love: :love: :love: :love:

(oops I thought I posted this in the LV forum - can someone move me please???)
  2. i dont have cerises but i've got a nice MC one...! and i personally edited it myself so that it'd match everything tiled as ur wallpaper! anyone interested?
  3. I'd love to see any LV that I can use as wallpaper :smile: Thanks!!

4. sure thing! here ya go!! :love:

hope this is legal tho... :worried:
  5. thank you I love it! Not sure about the legality but it's beautiful :smile:
  6. hahaha... u're welcome! =D my friends call it the flashbang effect..
    -.- they say everytime i flip up my laptop screen everyone around me gets blinded..
  7. Hi twinklette!

I think I may have what you're looking for...I have and old Vogue magazine with a couple of layouts of uma thurman with a couple of is a cerises the other is a white mc bag, do you want me to scan and send them to you? I think they're abosolutely gorgeous photo spreads...just let me know!
  8. ajamesgrly I would LOVE THAT! If you need my email please pm me ok?

Orinoco I got compliments on my LV wallpaper at work today. Everyone said it was so me lol.

Thanks so much :nuts:

9. oh ajamesgrly,
    can i have it too ...:nuts:
  10. me too. post it here!
  11. Hi Everyone!

It's not really a wallpaper...just a scan from an old vogue, it's a two page layout so I had to scan it in two parts...hopefully the quality is mediocre, but I love how the pic looks in the mag...I'll scan the other one with the white mc also when I get the chance! enjoy!!

12. found this while surfing...
  13. That's so perfect! I love it, thanks blackbutterfly!
  14. thanks , butterfly,I'm looking for that for a long time
  15. Please do a search for "wallpaper" as there are threads on this that you can read and post in. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.