anyone have a rouille b-bag?

1. i'm wondering what you girls would think of it in the "first" (?)...i'm afraid to go back to the store to look @ the color, for fear of losing control & buying another :shame:
  2. bahahahaaaa...
    I haven't seen a photo of a rouille first in here, yet.
  3. [​IMG]
    My first 1st Bbag
  4. ooohhhh pretty.
    I think that for the Spring bags, the rouille first grabbed my attention in the store immediately and I loved it. But it really make me think of Fall rather than Spring.
  5. omigod VipStyle, I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT :heart: i'm not sure if i'm happy or sad that asked :p ...i think i might have to have that bag!!!
  6. The Rouille is gorgeous! I have a city which I will be listing soon....
    not for lack of love though! The first is gorgeous in Rouille!!
    When I saw it I WAS LIKE " IT'S OK" then I was like I LOVEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! ( It took about 1 day to feel it) I get stopped everytime I use this bag ( Mind you I only used it 3 times LOL) everyone LOVES this color but they have NO IDEA how much it is... When they ask WHERE DID YOU GET IT AND HOW MUCH. I get afraid to tell them and when I do THEY LOOK AND SAY " WONDER why I LIKE THE BAG " LOL
    GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. wow, it's sooooooooooo tempting, i can't even tell you!!!...and it doesn't help that i work so close the the b-bag store in nyc, that i can just hop over on my lunch break (ugh!!)...i've had my :heart: set on a "first" & also a b-bag in a red color...and i think this would be the perfect combo for, since i don't wear much color, a pretty & colorful b-bag is the perfect accent...i just don't know if my CC can handle it (ouch!!!) :rolleyes:

p.s. i also prefer the leather they're using now (distressed & grainy) & am worried i won't like the new bags as much
  9. Vipstyle, your Rouille First is absolutely stunning! :heart: :love: I can't stop looking @ it...hehehe. I think the orange just stands out so much!

aaallabama, I think if you love the Rouille, you should get it while you can. I wish I can live that close to a bal store too.:graucho: I am still debating between the red 2006 in the fall & the rouille myself. ;) I'm so tempted to get it when everyone is posting pictures of their Rouille B-bag.
  10. I posted photos of my Twiggy in a thread some time ago, but here they are, after about 3 weeks of frequent use:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Forever Rouille! I think it carries really well into both S/S and A/W seasons. In S/S, the orangish undertones is so warm and summery; in A/W, the reddish undertones makes it both stylish and not too pop-art. However, you've got to have a love for the orange undertone. I think that's what sets itself apart from most reds, which are berry reds with blue or brown undertones. If you absolutely hate orange, but LOVE the red, I'd say hold out for the A/W '06 grenat or rouge vif.
  11. oh boy, i don't know whether you gals are helping me or hurting me :roflmfao:
  12. I just broke out my Rouille hobo for it's first spin today. The color is just gorgeous!
  13. omigod, you girls are KILLLLLLLLLLLLLING ME :roflmfao:
  14. me toooooooooo!
  15. okay, VipStyle & ashleyby, i've gone & done it...i walked out of the b-bag store today with a rouille first :shame: ...i haven't worked out how i'm gonna pay for it yet...but here it is & i'm holding the 2 of you responsible :yes: you think there's a 12 step program?