Anyone have a rouge viv and a rouge 05?

sunspark said:
I really love the color of my rouge 05 but am still debating getting the rouge 06. Can anyone post pics of them together, in the same photo? Please?:hysteric:

Ack sunspark, that's exactly what I was wondering about!!!! Does anybody has both? Ohhh I think CeeJay has both 05 rouge theatre & 06 rouge vif, does anybody else have them too? Could you please post pics? Pretty please? :girlsigh:

I had posted pics of my '05 Rouge Theatre and '06 Rouge Vif ... unfortunately, the lighting is such that you really can't see the difference, but believe me, there is!

The '05 Rouge Theatre has a blue/purple undertone where the '06 Rouge Vif is (in my opinion) a true Cherry Red.

Here you go ... enjoy!

Attachments

• Rouge Theatre vs Rouge Vif - 1wtmk.jpg
    Rouge Theatre vs Rouge Vif - 1wtmk.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 114
CeeJay said:
I had posted pics of my '05 Rouge Theatre and '06 Rouge Vif ... unfortunately, the lighting is such that you really can't see the difference, but believe me, there is!

The '05 Rouge Theatre has a blue/purple undertone where the '06 Rouge Vif is (in my opinion) a true Cherry Red.

Here you go ... enjoy!

Awk... everytime I see the 2 rouges, I feel all warm and giggly!! :love: :shame:

CeeJay said:

Here you go ... enjoy!
Thanks Ceejay :flowers: !!!
Beautiful Bags :love:
and very helping pic !!!

esiders said:
CEEJAY: the bag on the left is the 05 and the one on the right is the 06, right? I can see the difference...the 05 is darker than the 06.

Correct ... the left is the 2005 Rouge Theatre, and the right is the 2006 Rouge Vif. Here are the swatches from ateliernaff. Unfortunately, these didn't come out too well ... they actually look opposite!! It's my stinkin' monitor (I'm at work ... but get this ... we are on EMERGENCY power ... we have NO lights and NO air conditioning ... and people are STUCK in the Elevators ... but my PC is working ... so I get to stay ... HOW NICE!). Stinkin' PC ... die, die, die ...

Attachments

• 2005 Fall - Rouge Theatre Swatch.jpg
    2005 Fall - Rouge Theatre Swatch.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 2006 Rouge Vif.jpg
    2006 Rouge Vif.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 35
CeeJay said:
Correct ... the left is the 2005 Rouge Theatre, and the right is the 2006 Rouge Vif. Here are the swatches from ateliernaff. Unfortunately, these didn't come out too well ... they actually look opposite!! It's my stinkin' monitor (I'm at work ... but get this ... we are on EMERGENCY power ... we have NO lights and NO air conditioning ... and people are STUCK in the Elevators ... but my PC is working ... so I get to stay ... HOW NICE!). Stinkin' PC ... die, die, die ...

OMG I can't believe they're making you stay! Just turn off your PC and pretend that it died :graucho::lol:

BTW thanks for posting the pics!

CeeJay said:
Correct ... the left is the 2005 Rouge Theatre, and the right is the 2006 Rouge Vif. Here are the swatches from ateliernaff. Unfortunately, these didn't come out too well ... they actually look opposite!

Sorry for the double post
CeeJay - Do you think the Rouge Vif 06 is a lot different or a little different? Since they're both cool toned reds, I wonder if there is any resemblance to the Rouge 03 with regard to this years Vif. TIA

CeeJay said:
Correct ... the left is the 2005 Rouge Theatre, and the right is the 2006 Rouge Vif. Here are the swatches from ateliernaff. Unfortunately, these didn't come out too well ... they actually look opposite!

CeeJay - Do you think the Rouge Vif 06 is a lot different or a little different? Since they're both cool toned reds, I wonder if there is any resemblance to the Rouge 03 with regard to this years Vif. The pics in Post #3 of yours look very similar on my monitor. TIA

Both look so beautiful! I have the 05 rouge and that's a gorgeous colour. Even my DH commented how nice it was (and he normally is blind to my bags, lol). But I'm looking to get something in the 06 rouge.. I think the leather on that would be a little thicker, right? My only complaint of the 05 rouge is the feel of the leather - kinda papery looking, with that crisp, crackly feel. Even after Apple conditioner, it doesn't have the same smooshy feeling and thickness to it as my S/S 05 Black City.

Exactly! I'm thinking a day in the 06. So CeeJay, how does the leather compare?

SerenitySue said:
Both look so beautiful! I have the 05 rouge and that's a gorgeous colour. Even my DH commented how nice it was (and he normally is blind to my bags, lol). But I'm looking to get something in the 06 rouge.. I think the leather on that would be a little thicker, right? My only complaint of the 05 rouge is the feel of the leather - kinda papery looking, with that crisp, crackly feel. Even after Apple conditioner, it doesn't have the same smooshy feeling and thickness to it as my S/S 05 Black City.