Anyone have a problem with a Meredith?

1. Hi,
    I just bought a brown Meredith that I totally love, but when I removed the paper filling, the bag really collapsed and seems awkward. I put some of my things in it, but it still wasn't "right." Has anyone else experienced this? Does this problem get worse or kind of correct itself with use?
    -Marjorie

2. I think some of the bigger bags looks funky when they are not filled to capacity. It just happened to me on a Coach I bought. Love the bag but when it isn't stuffed to the top the squared off top just slouches in and looks weird.
    Maybe you need a smaller bag :sad:

3. My big problem with the Meredith is that I don't have one.

4. Thanks! I might try putting more things in it! I mean this is why I wanted a bigger bag.

5. LOL!!!!!:roflmfao:

6. What Koobame said.:roflmfao:

7. i love mine,,, i cant say ive ever felt it slouches weird when not full i mean i do tend to carry it when i am carrying more, but i actually really love its slouch when its not full,,, maybe its just not the one for you :smile: but i love it i think its such a yummyy bag :smile:

8. LOL, I like it as well, would like it in Slate:heart: (can't see it happen..:crybaby:)

9. hahahaha best post ever.

10. Mine slouches too, but personally, I love the look!

11. I haven't had any problems with the bag slouching too much. I actually haven't used mine yet (it's the slate grey, saving it for early fall!) - but when I got my bag it wasn't full of tissue, but it still retained it's shape nicely. These pics were taken w/o stuffing in the bag (except for one small trip on the bottom), and you can only see a slouch in the pic of the backside.

The only problem I've had w/my Meredith is the inconsistent leather on the bag. I've posted about this before, but one corner looks almost worn, but when you look closely, you can see that it's just an inconsistency in the lamb skin in this one spot. It's also a little "spotted" on one end of the bag - again, an inconsistency in the leather & not a flaw. At least that's how I choose to look at it - if I looked at it as if they were flaws, I'd drive myself crazy. But since the tag even states that you should expect some inconsistencies in the color and texture since the bag is made from genuine lambskin, that's how I view it. And let's face it - lambs must be like people, even they don't have perfect skin!!!!

1.JPG 2.JPG 3a.JPG
  12. LMAO and PMP! :tup:

13. I resemble that remark.

14. LOL i agree with this one too!! I too have fallen in love with this bag in slate!:crybaby:

15. I love the Meredith--I wish I had one...:rolleyes: