Hermès

Anyone have a Mini Bolide?

Hermesforlife Posted By Hermesforlife Posted Oct 1, 2011

1. Does anyone have the dimensions/pics etc of a Mini Bolide? I believe there is one in 25 or 27 and I'd love to know more about it. I'm thinking of one in white for daytime summer events instead of a Chanel mini.
    TIA

2. [​IMG]

This is mine in cyclamen Chevre. It is light and easy to use at parties, dinners and cocktails because it also has a shoulder strap. I find it a charming bag. The base is 27cm, height is 19cm, handle drop 11cm, and depth of base is 10cm.

It would be pretty in white, very fresh for a summer evening.

3. there will be a mini mini due out soon :p

gorgeous color bababebi!!

4. Sooooo cute I love theese bags !!!!!!

5. Ooooh how mini is the mini mini fashO? :p

Beautiful bag bababebi. :tup:

6. There used to be a mini mini Bolide which H stopped producing perhaps they are re-launching it then? The mini mini is width 15cm, height 12cm, depth 7cm. Very cute, haven't seen one for a while now.

7. ^Thanks bababebi :flowers:

8. Similar to the minis out this year ~ mini mini birkin n kelly in candy colors, thought I haven't seen this IRL yet!
    Can hold the smart phone n a pack of tissue ..
    Not sure if there is a thread dedicated to minis.
    But sounds like we should start one if they are bringing out the bolide and more minis!

Past year(s?) ~ the TTPM picotin .. pricey but has a lot of cute factor^

9. This is killing! Beautiful cherve and in cyclamen! OMG!

Heard there is mini mini bolide out for the season, sound very cute!!

QUOTE=bababebi;20049286][​IMG]

This is mine in cyclamen Chevre. It is light and easy to use at parties, dinners and cocktails because it also has a shoulder strap. I find it a charming bag. The base is 27cm, height is 19cm, handle drop 11cm, and depth of base is 10cm.

It would be pretty in white, very fresh for a summer evening.[/QUOTE]

10. Thanks all. Gorgeous bag bababebi i may hold off a little and give my SA a call re this mini mini.

11. ^^^
    i think you're talking about the Bolide Tiny / Tiny Bolide with the long strap. i like it better than the Tiny Birkin and Tiny Kelly. anyway, i think it cost around $5K :shocked:

12. any new info or pics on the mini??

really amazing bag bababebi in fact one of my faves that i have seen on here

i can see that color/bag going out in winter with a charcoal gray cashmere sweater then in the summer with a white t-shirt + jeans

any thought of a monogram?

13. bababebi, HOW CUTE!! I want it!!! :smile:

14. i saw a mini mini bolide (i think in bougainvillier) last month in harrods london - similar size to the mini birkin and kellys!! it is very very cute..

15. love the mini... in white.. tres chic...