Anyone have a LV HELMET? What Do You think?

1. How cool is that! I have never seen an LV helmet before, but I love the retro look of it! Sorry, can't help you with the original retail.

2. thats so cute. it would look great on someone with a vespa scooter.

3. I would NEVER lol

LOVE how it says "to match handbag" haha imagine a person wearing a helmet carring an lv bag.. OR a person just wearing a helmet lol WTF!?

4. I've actually seen damier ones .. very rare !

5. Like ayla said, the Damier ones have been on eBay a few times before :smile:

...Not a fan though. I don't like bugs getting on my LV, lol

6. i cannot remember the price but i do remember the most ridiculous thing: they are not roadworthy..

7. Shucks about the size and being roadworthy...hubby just bought a motorcycle and I'm looking for a super-chic helmet!

8. the seller has listed this a few times, I can't say I am into it.

9. :roflmfao::roflmfao:
    Twiggers~ are you going to get it? :nuts: If your hubby's bike is either bullet or cruise, i'd suggest you get the regular helmet, wearing this might look funny with anything buy those motpeds or vespa:sweatdrop:

10. Helmets are not pretty no matter what brand they are. I think it is cute to want an LV helmet. :smile:

11. ITA :girlsigh:

12. If only they could make an LV equestrian helmet........maybe that's next! Ha ha...

13. There was a picture on thesartorialist.blogspot.com and a guy had one. tres chic. I'll try and find the picture!

14. nice with a baby blue vespa!