Anyone have a blackberry?

1. Thinking of getting one, but not sure which, so any opinions would be great :smile:

2. id like to know too. iv been looking at them today but im not sure if id like one.

3. I can say that after owning the Pearl for 3 months, I wish I would've gotten the one with the full keyboard. However, I am a Crackberry addict and love having email at my fingertips.

4. i just got the Pearl yesterday...i love it so far! the 2 letter per key thing kinda sucks, but you really get used to it fast. so far, i have no complaints! :smile:

5. I just got the curve two weeks ago and I absolutely adore it.

6. i have the 8100, the pearl in black too.
    im listing them on eBay toooonight ;]

7. T-mobile Dash

8. I've been trying to decide for months which one to get.

But you know something holding back? I love all the cellphone pockets in my handbags, and they'll all become obsolete if I get a blackberry... only people on this forum would understand that obstacle. :rolleyes:

9. I have one - not sure what model it is but it's fairly new as I've only had it about 3 months. The two letters per key takes a bit of getting used to.

10. I LOVE MY BLACKBERRY! 8402(i think) with full QWERTY keyboard is the key! not the pearl- that should be a phone (imo) so once u get to learn and use it all- its the best! love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ve had a bb for 3 years now.

11. i did think the 2 letters per key would be a bit awkward to use. im looking at the 8820 right now as thats the only one in stock for me to upgrade to.

12. Dash!!!

[​IMG]

Really, it's a much more dynamic phone.

13. ooh i like that! thanks charles, i will have to check it out.

14. And you're in the UK. T-Mobile has TONS of cool phones for you guys.

15. I have the Curve and it fits just fine in the pockets on my bags!!:tup:

I've had it for about a month now and I love it.