Anyone has Dior Panarea canvas tote?- advice for newbie.

Thank you, Ladies! It was a tough decision, but I chose the blue one! Yeah, I'm excited!

Still love the pink, but wanted it to be my to go tote, I wear a lot of jeans, so that will work!

Unfortunately, i'm not in the US, and it's been shipped to my in-laws, so will have to figure out how to get it to Australia quickly :biggrin:

I had to decide whether to buy Panarea fuchsia, blue or black. My heart screamed for fuchsia but finally I chose the black one as it serves what i was looking for. (I just want a simple shopping bag that I really don't need to take care much). I hope after using it for some time I won't get bored with it and need to get a new one in fuchsia :P

I had to decide whether to buy Panarea fuchsia, blue or black. My heart screamed for fuchsia but finally I chose the black one as it serves what i was looking for. (I just want a simple shopping bag that I really don't need to take care much). I hope after using it for some time I won't get bored with it and need to get a new one in fuchsia :P

Black is a great choice.

Who knows...Maybe you'll love the Panarea so much that you'll want another one :graucho: