anyone has DENIM SPY? show me ur pics pls!

1. i dont see anybody here talking about the striped denim spy bag so much.nobody likes it?so if theres anybody own one,pls post ur pictures while carrying it.I want to see how is it look like... good as leather spy or not..thx!

2. I don't own one but I really want to. I think it's a great bag and much more unique then the regular spy bag that EVERYBODY has! If you are thinking about purchasing one, I say....GO FOR IT!!!!

3. Ohhhhhh!!! I was so excited when I saw your thread!!! I just received mine!!! It is adorable. I was going to get the LV denim neo speedy but ordered the spy instead. I will post pics tonight!!!:yahoo: The leather is not the same as my black spy, but still well constructed!

4. I can't wait to see your bag! Congrats!

5. Hi! Here's my new baby to go with my Black Spy- I figure it will do just fine sitting on my shelf until spring!!!!;) I think it will be quite versatile since it is denim!!

DSCN2016.JPG DSCN2017.JPG DSCN2018.JPG
  6. that is sooooooooo cute! I love it. Congrats, Rolexgirl. Can you also post a pic of the interior lining? Is it one of those colorful zucca's?

7. Actually the regular zucca is on the little change purse flap and the interior of the bag is entirely the same as the exterior- all striped denim! I do loooove it!!:love:

8. Actually the regular zucca is on the little change purse flap and the interior of the bag is entirely the same as the exterior- all striped denim! I do loooove it!!:love: Sorry for the crummy pic!

DSCN2020.JPG
  9. That's so cute! Same striped denim on the inside! Precious.:heart:

10. I love this bag. Casual and stylish.

11. jaw drops..........................So cute! congrats girl! how much is it cost?

12. relox .. woow ur baby is gorgeous ....

lilv .. i guess 1400-1500

13. I heard the demin spy is discontinued? Is that true?

14. I think it was a one time thing, not part of the regular line.