Anyone Had Their Eyeliner Tattooed?

lilackatz

O.G.
Mar 16, 2006
I have but only a week ago. At the moment I am really disappointed coz I just can't see it. I really wanted a definite line so I didn't have to apply it myself. Right now I feel I would have to put my own on as usual. Don't know if this is just while it's healing. Does anyone know??

You should talk to the person who tattooed you. I have not had my eyeliner tattooed but I have body tattoos and as far as body tattoos go they are visable the moment they are drawn on. If you can't see the tattoo maybe the person didn't tattoo your skin deep enough and may have flaked off in the healing process.

I have not done this myself, but I do know people that have done it and I have seen it and it is quite noticeable. So im really surprised that you say yours isnt, maybe you should go back?

Yes, I had eyeliner tattooed about 5 years ago. Your asthestician (sp?) probably should have offered to touch up spots that don't "take". From what I understand, due to tearing/watering around the eye, eyeliner doesnt always stick as easily as other permanent make up. Two weeks after mine were done, I returned for a touch up of a few spots on my lower lids. This was included in the original price.
Five years out, I'm still happy with the results. It definately fades though so, I may have it redone in a few years.

Yes, I had eyeliner tattooed about 5 years ago. Your asthestician (sp?) probably should have offered to touch up spots that don't "take". From what I understand, due to tearing/watering around the eye, eyeliner doesnt always stick as easily as other permanent make up. Two weeks after mine were done, I returned for a touch up of a few spots on my lower lids. This was included in the original price.
Five years out, I'm still happy with the results. It definately fades though so, I may have it redone in a few years.

Hi It's interesting to hear from someone else who's had it done.I am due to go back in 6 weeks.I can see the line slightly at the outer edge but nothing as it goes inwards.My eyes were quite watery.
I really wanted a definite line not a very thin one .Not sure if they do that? What is yours like?

I think you should go back to the place where you did it once it has healed and get it touched up if you can't see it.

The whole point with an eyeliner tattoo is so that you don't have to put eyeliner on by yourself every morning :P

I was thinking of getting it done but afraid of the pain...is it REALLY bad???? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much is it?

Hi I had it done at the same time as my eyebrows. It was more uncomfortable than the eyebrows but not too bad.I am just a bit disappointed as I wanted a more definite line. It cost £395 so for that money I need to be happy.I'll see what they say when I go back.

You should be able 2 get a retouch in about 4 weeks. ..I got my lower lids done last xmas and it wasn't thick enough either so I got them retouched, but unfortunately my skin didn't take it very well, so u can't even see it! All that pain 4 nothing. @ least my friend's turned out perfectly!

I have perm. eyeliner and love it.

Just be patient and I'm sure with the touch up's you will be happy. It's better to go slowly into this process because you have to keep in mind as you age you probably won't want to have it as dark.

I have no regrets!!!!!

Ouch, just ouch.

I hope you get this settled, because I personally would be ENRAGED if I didn't get what I paid for especially after enduring that kind of pain.

I had mine done a couple of weeks ago and you can see it pretty well. In my case I have arthritic hand and fingers and have trouble applying my eye makeup so it was great for me. I am going back after 4 more weeks and get the 2nd visit where I am going to have it made bolder on the outside of both upper and lower- I was told from the beginning that it would take two visits because she wouldn't put it on as thick as I wanted until we saw how it was going to "take" and heal. She was certified in permanent makeup applications and I didn't feel hardly any pain- just some swelling the day or two after.