anyone graduate with a Business degree?

1. what do you do now and where? I graduate soon and have no work experience so I'm curious where/how to start. How much $ should I expect entry level? sites say $38,000 but my professors beg to differ.
    Did you do grad school?

2. It depends on the area you work at and the job itself. You'd get more $ working in the city but that also means your expenses and cost of living is higher. You get more if you went to grad school but even more if you had experience. I graduated with an Accounting, CIM (Computers) and Marketing degree and I dont' earn as much as what my professors hoped I would but that's cause I work in the suburbs and the city is where the $ is.

It all depends on a lot of things.

3. thanks

4. I graduated with a BS degree in International Marketing in 2001. I'm working in the business field now but not doing anything remotely like International Marketing. I think a lot of it depends on the area of the country you live in. The cost of living (and thus salaries) are typically higher in the city. Plus - the type of business you majored in - Finance, Marketing, etc.

From what I've heard from people I know who graduated in June 2005 - the range was around $35K-50K for an entry level position in Boston. Hope that helps!

5. I'm more so concerned with what job I can get

6. i'll be replying here within a few weeks *HOPEFULLLLLLLLLLLLY*;):yahoo: