Anyone got your sights set on the Dentelle Speedy?

?

Do you prefer the gold or silver lace on the Dentelle line?

1. Gold

2. Silver

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Gold becuase it will match the hardware on the bag. :yes:

2. I haven't seen it IRL yet, so I'm only going off of pics, but I LOVE it! I'm on the waitlist for both, but pretty sure I'll end up liking the gold once I see them. This will make speedy #11 for me!!! :love:

3. I wont be getting one but if I were into Monos I would soooo want this bag!! It has that special something...I luv luv the gold!!!!:drool:

4. I love the gold. Have to have it.

5. I think dentelle is FUGLY. Looks like iron on on top of fakish patina-esque handles. JMO

6. I saw both in person and don't really like either. I know a lot of people do but it's just not my cup of tea. I didn't like how they not only printed/painted on the flower design all splattery looking, then stitched the flower over it. Just not my favorite. :sad:

7. Don't like them either.....

8. Gold! I waitlisted for gold ludlow and cles....but not sure if I'm going to buy :s (haven't seen them in person) Have to ask my SA if she can track down an indigo or mandarin cles for me instead :drool:

9. I waitlisted for the Silver but I think i'm going to switch for the Gold. Saw some pics of the Gold and I think I like it better.

10. Wait listed for the gold Dentelle Speedy!

11. Waitlisted for both but am leaning toward the gold. Warmer color + matches the hardware.

12. I think the gold looks fabulous! I don't know what I want yet though, haha

13. Waitlisted for both and hoping I like them once I see them in person!

14. :welcome:
    I've wiatlisted for the pochette (Kristen) in silver it stands out more and make more of an impact/contrast. Speedy is cute too