Anyone got or tried on the somerset satchel?

1. I'm still debating what I might want come May!!!! Is it just a flap closure or is there a zip underneath the flap bit??? Any comments or opinions- I like messenger style bags but thinking maybe of something that'll carry a bit more than my Antony!:girlsigh:
  2. These are great bags if you like a larger style messenger bag , also they hang quite long even when shortened up, not good if you are only 5.3 in height !
  3. I'm 5 ' 6 '' so would it be ok for me!
  4. :tup::tup::tup:
  5. need to try it on - might be a bit boxy in shape???
  6. Hello mulberry lovers ! I have just joined :yahoo:so hello to all ! Does anybody have any pictures of the inside of the mulberry somerset satchel ? I too think it maybe boxy in shape and maybe have an old fashoined feeling ? I love the flat messenger style bags so arrrrrrgghhhh cant decide ! Would love to see more as i am debating over this cutie !:graucho:
  7. Hello Norfolk!!! Welcome to our forum!!!! You'll have great fun on here!!! The ladies are very warm and freindly,and all with a fantastic sense of humour!!! Looking forward to chatting to you more and getting to know you!!!xxx:smile:
  8. Yes greetings from here in cold Norfolk !!! Thank you for your warm welcome, look forward to chatting to you too ! :queen: