Anyone got a french purse?

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
I need to buy a french wallet but have no idea what it looks inside and how much it can hold???? Anyone got it ? and please, kindly post pic pls. Thanks a lot!;)

Here's my French purse. It's currently on eLuxury and I know the LV boutiques have it as well. My clasp is different than what is being used now.

LV1.jpg

LV2.jpg

LV3.jpg

I haven't know before that it also come with the 8 card slots version. Anyone know that in AZUR will come with 8 card slots or not?

Thank you very much for all you guys answer. I'm very appreciate ;)

ok the mono french purse above is weird, it's like a left handed wallet. The cc slots are on the opposite side of mine. I got mine last August in Vegas, here are my pics below. Oh and make sure if you want the mono one with 8 credit card slots you check each one before you take it home as they still have the 4 slot ones in stores. I wish they had the 8 when I got mine but oh well.

ok the mono french purse above is weird, it's like a left handed wallet. The cc slots are on the opposite side of mine. I got mine last August in Vegas, here are my pics below. Oh and make sure if you want the mono one with 8 credit card slots you check each one before you take it home as they still have the 4 slot ones in stores. I wish they had the 8 when I got mine but oh well.

Thank you very much for your photo. I appreciate it !