Anyone got a french purse?

1. I need to buy a french wallet but have no idea what it looks inside and how much it can hold???? Anyone got it ? and please, kindly post pic pls. Thanks a lot!;)

2. I have a Mono French Purse with 6 cc's (about two years old), but the new versions have 8 cc's. Sorry, no pics, but you can do a search....

3. Hi Peace,
    I saw from the site and see only 4 credit card slots?????

Sorry I mean french wallet !!

4. Here's my French purse. It's currently on eLuxury and I know the LV boutiques have it as well. My clasp is different than what is being used now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Thanks Lori! Thank you so much!

6. I've got a framboise french purse, but it's only got 4 CC slots. I love it! So feminine.

7. I want an 8 CC slots Vernis French Purse :yes:

8. I haven't know before that it also come with the 8 card slots version. Anyone know that in AZUR will come with 8 card slots or not?

Thank you very much for all you guys answer. I'm very appreciate ;)

9. The Azur only has 4 CC slots.

10. Thank you for your answer ;) . I will think of it again as I have more than 4 cards.

11. ok the mono french purse above is weird, it's like a left handed wallet. The cc slots are on the opposite side of mine. I got mine last August in Vegas, here are my pics below. Oh and make sure if you want the mono one with 8 credit card slots you check each one before you take it home as they still have the 4 slot ones in stores. I wish they had the 8 when I got mine but oh well.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. I saw an Azur French purse today and it has 8 card slots????

13. Thank you very much for your photo. I appreciate it !

14. Jst got a french purse azur with 8 cc....:roflmfao: