Anyone Get to Kooba sale or 275W39th St Multi-Label Sale Yet?

1. If you did, were they worth going to? Details, please. Too busy and getting too tired to hit all the sales, and could use your help with information. Thanks, purse sisters!!
  2. What's the multi-label sale?
  3. I am curious too. I haven't heard of the Multi-Label sale.
  4. It's not called a multi-label sale - - but I'm pretty sure I saw it posted somewhere on TPF - 275 W 39th - 10th flr (btw 7th & 8th), 10-6; Balenciaga and a number of designer labels for bags; also designer sunglasses - - will dig around and see if I can find it again
  5. just got this in my email thought i would share :smile:

Sample Sale Productions New York Designer Event

Sample Sale Productions invites you to the exclusive New York
    event featuring a collection of authentic designer handbags and accessories by Prada, Gucci, Fendi, Chloe, Balenciaga, and designer sunglasses including Chanel, Gucci, D&G, and more all at 25-70% off. Find cashmere sweaters, scarves, gloves, furs, shearlings, and fun gifts for the holidays all at wholesale or below! Also, find designer jeans priced at $79 and ready-to-wear collections and accessory collections from Fashionista, Design History, Ramosport, Tufi Dusk, Echo, Jill by Jill Stuart, Nanette Lepore, Free People, Missoni, Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry for men, and more.

Cavalli Roberto
    Claude Montana

Thu-Fri 10am - 6pm

275 W. 39th St. - 10th Floor
    (between 7th & 8th Avenues)
    New York, N.Y. 10018
    (917) 453-6687

Cash/VISA/MC - No AMEX
  6. Kooba was well worth it. Got a Nina for $75 - brand new and wrapped and all!
  7. Thanks for the info. Was there much to choose from? Was there a crowd?
  8. Lots! Not at all a bad crowd. A ton of olivey patent stuff, bronzey colors, black and grey brown suedes. Envelopey clutches including one in a beautiful dark brown suede. A Hilarie in tan leather, the Ninas and Merediths (by far I think the best deals - I'm going back tomorrow to hope for more Merediths so please don't buy the last one out from under me anyone! :smile: ) and some slightly purpley scrunchy bags. I wish I were better with names. I remember from looking at the sheet they had Aram.

I guess the Sienna is really gone, and that I should pick mine up from Nordstrom and soldier on with it even as it turns from moss to brown because there won't be any more.
  9. Thanks for all the info, Juliel! I will only buy if I love the bag and the price is great! Don't worry about me buying them out. Enjoy your bag(s)!!
  10. what Balenciaga's were on sale?
  11. No idea. Haven't gone to the sale - - as far as I know, no one who went has posted. Also, not clear from ambiguous wording of sale announcement whether it is Balenciaga handbags or other accessories on sale.
  12. I went with a friend from work - I usually don't go to sample sales. I saw 2 Bals that I think were in the box style - one in grenat and one in black. They were 1680, marked down to 1260 or something like that! There was a first in green that felt suspiciously light and papery and it was being sold for 1180! A matching make up in green was marked at $295. All 3 in RH. I was baffled by the prices.
  13. Where's Kooba sample sale? I couldn't find any posts about it. TIA
  14. Never mind, found it! Posted on another thread.
  15. Went to the Kooba sale today. Got Hilarie for $270, on sale from $645. That is my first Kooba bag. I love the whipstitching. It goes with my first and only pair of moccasins.

They were pretty well organized - 1 of each sale bag on display. Once buyer's selection is made, buyer pays and SA brings out a new bag, packed in a shopping bag.