Anyone get their book Handbag of the Fabulous yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It was a couple of weeks ago that I ordered mine and I haven't seen anything - has anyone actually received it?? :shocked:
  2. Shoes....I emailed her four days ago and got a response that things were delayed and that the book was being shipped by the publisher and would arrive in 7-10 days. I asked for a tracking number but didn't get one.

I'll eMail again today and see what response I get.....
  3. I haven't gotten mine yet...OR the t-shirt that I ordered.
  4. ugh! Okay - this was the book my bookstore tried to order and had a problem - this is not very good news! We'll see I guess...
  5. you know the Publisher? Maybe we can contact them directly????
  6. Don't get too excited...I heard from two people that the book was not that great. There was a lot of fluff and more in there about how to spot fakes than anything else. I would love to see one myself to decide, but I am not rushing to find it based on what I heard.

I really wish there would be a catalog that we can purchase with lots of pics, leather types, colors, know the whole inventory.

Let me know what you all think of the book.
  7. haven't got mine yet.......:sad:

8. I ordered the tee-shirt, never received. Requested and received a refund via Paypal.

Found the book on Ok book, but not the definative book I was looking to find. Writer was sincere however.
  9. I couldn't find the book on Amazon to be available - interesting - will have to try for a refund I guess! WEird...
  10. shoes: I ordered it as well and haven't heard from anyone since. Do you think it's a scam?
  11. I don't think it's a scam because it apparently is in production somewhere doesn't seem very professional...
  12. It's probably a small press book. I saw an ad for it, but did not know if it was legit. If anyone gets theirs, please do a post on it and let us know whether we should buy! I would love to have a book on Hermes like the one that they did on LV.
  13. Hi Guys......I just emailed Hermes Galleria (2nd time) to request that they find out directly from the publisher when these books either are going to ship or have shipped and advise....we'll see what she says tomorrow....if I don't get a satisfactory answer I'll request a refund and try to find it elsewhere....I'll let you know what I find out....
  14. what book is this?:huh:
  15. For anyone who wants to know the publishers details they are as follows
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Early Rise Publications, LLC[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]350 South County Road,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Suite 102-134[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Palm Beach[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Florida[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]33480[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Toll Free 1(877) 486-4806[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Hope this helps in case you want to make contact:yes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.