anyone get stuff done in the US anymore?

just1morebag

#PaiNT IT!!!!
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
sorry i guess I'm a little outa touch or maybe in the wrong forum?? :shrugs: but am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for surgeons or cosmetic or surgery centers for things like mini facelifts,, liquid facelifts,, etc- that kinda standout in the Tx, Ok, Ark or Mo areas in the " good ol" USA?? Thanx in advance

sorry i guess I'm a little outa touch or maybe in the wrong forum?? :shrugs: but am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for surgeons or cosmetic or surgery centers for things like mini facelifts,, liquid facelifts,, etc- that kinda standout in the Tx, Ok, Ark or Mo areas in the " good ol" USA?? Thanx in advance

Yes of course! Wish more people would post.

Me too!

I am having a TT/Lipo & Fat Transfer in the good ole USA in a mere 11 days and was discouraged that I didn't see any threads that interested me. When I had my BA 5 yrs ago Makemeheal was popular but that is a wasteland now too... Realself is the only thing that comes close these days and still there are alot of people that go out of the country or out of state... I can't imagine traveling after PS, the 15 min ride from the hospital back to my house is terrifying enough!

I think it definitely depends on the doctor but from what I've seen US doctors are better at procedures dealing with the body (like breast augmentation, etc) than the ones dealing with the face (rhinoplasty etc) which is why you'll probably see more people talking about Korea (plus it is cheaper). Of course it has to do with the doctor themselves and the type of results you want. I had a bad experience with an American doctor and know people who have had bad experiences with them and their aesthetic isn't really my taste. Also while I'm not Asian I think there is a high percentage of Asian users here, which might make them more comfortable to go somewhere that has almost purely experience with Asian patients.

This doesn't answer your question at all but is just an explanation, haha. Hope you find what you're looking for!! x Jenna

cant afford plastic surgery in the US

I thought mine was quite affordable :shrugs:- $9500 for the FTT w/ MR, Lipo (of bra line, flanks, outer thighs, knees, inner thigh, upper abs & hips) and fat transfer into butt with a board certified surgeon and one night in the hospital. If I factor in the travel costs (and added risks) I'd rather stay near home!

If you look at the majority of the posters in this forum, this is the only place they post. Somehow TPF seems to have become the go-to forum for Korean plastic surgery. :biggrin:

I do wish more people would post about US doctors and more about surgeries in general. The Korean threads usually seem to be about the facial/eye reconstruction type of surgeries, as opposed to breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, or fillers.

You can get good information from the doctor radio Sirius XM they have plastic surgeons on there and you can email them or call in. Google them and they have a schedule on when the plastic surgery show is on. I listen to them when I'm driving.

I highly recommend Dr. Issa Eshima. He is based in San Francisco but has patients fly in from all over the world.

He only does facial procedures which is one of the reasons I went with him for rhinoplasty. He doesn't have a website and doesn't do any advertising but he is a genius and truly an artist.

I did a rhinoplasty with him and when I returned to work a month later not a single person noticed except to say "wow, you look great, something is different but I can't put my finger on it."

He will tell you outright that you can find other doctors who are cheaper but since I was doing a procedure on my face my top priority was finding someone I trusted 100%.

Same! I'd love to hear experiences with reputable rhinoplasty surgeons on the West Coast (California) or anywhere in the US really (willing to fly).