Anyone from Texas...

glily

Jan 9, 2006
San Antonio, specifically. We are heading to SA this week for a soccer tournament. What is the weather like this time of year? I looked online and it is forcasting "showers" for this weekend. Should we expect a downpour or it is more typical to be sprinkles this time of year? Is it windy? Do you still have grass? :smile: I am just wondering what to pack, etc.

Also, any good shopping downtown? :P

TIA!!

My Mom is in Texas, but she is in the Austin area. I can ask her for you, but it might be too far from where you are going. You can also Google online to find out about the weather. HTH!
Have a blast!

The rain clouds and lower temps are heading to San Antonio this weekend but compared to Colorado it will be warm to you. The shops at La Cantera are always a great time next to Fiesta World, Riverwalk for sure is another good shopping place... Have fun and welcome to Texas....:yes:

The rain clouds and lower temps are heading to San Antonio this weekend but compared to Colorado it will be warm to you. The shops at La Cantera are always a great time next to Fiesta World, Riverwalk for sure is another good shopping place... Have fun and welcome to Texas....:yes:

Rainclouds.. crap. I hope they don't hit Austin as I just got the filthmobile washed...

And I would agree.. low temps here do not = Colorado. :yes: