Anyone Find the Carly strap slips off narrow shoulders?

I just recieved my Large Carly in the mail today and it does have a pretty big strap. I don't consider my shoulders narrow but it barely fit's all the way on them...

It's a hugh bag too. I didn't realize it was sooo big. But I'll make it work. LOL
I just saw a pregant girl with a black signature filled to capacity with kid stuff large Carly and she appeared comfortable...it was very classy , yes big...bag...I wondered if it was heavy for her, but she was used to it with the kids..and the tummy weight...as I used to be..once upon a time...lol

My medium black leather slips, but usually I can hold it in place. It simply will not stay on my shoulder when I wear a coat.
We rarely wear coats here in good old Florida...nor do we vote correctly. but, we did have a rather windy chilly norning and I wore a heavy sweatshirt...60 degreees at about 9 A.M. All here is not so nice...Last night we had a tornado spawn from a bad lightning storm, and we do have hot, hot summers and the threat of hurricanes. I miss those nice coat seasons. It must slip off the fabric somehow...from the material. That would be understandable. But you have it...it is beautiful in leather...Congrats...!!!

Mine slips a bit, but not enough to be annoying. It also depends on what shirt I am wearing.
I think that is true for with my pink corduroy jacket it was absolutely fine..with a tank slipping..but we wear a lot of tanks here being hot all the time..not many jackets or sweaters, except in winter...so I was not going to chance it....Trying very hard to be good...and not buy and return ...thinking harder about just giving in at the store..and looking at all of your lovely pictures...Enjoy it!!!

Thank you. That is a really nice thing to say. I love Coach bags so much...and this forum...is just nice to see that people are helpful and do care to suggest things. I have quite a few of the older Coach bags in my closet and I will find something new..it might not be the latest styles that I am tempted to try that I see here or in the store, but one with a thinner strap that I find in the outlet. Some bags I took back too soon and I should have kept, for they were comfortable...as we all have done...We probably have enough before we even buy something from that new floorset...Thank you for being so sweet....Is that you picture, really nice photo. Thanks!!!!

Yup that's me..it's a camera phone picture. Gotta love that camera phone. But yes I think you'll eventually find something that is perfect for you. Man, you must be going crazy trying to find something that is just right. I can't even imagine! I remember you saying you had back problems. I don't know what it is but my shoulder ALWAYS hurts when I carry a handbag. It could have absolutely nothing in it and after a while, it'll still hurt. I wore my Carly demi out shopping today and didn't have it jam packed or anything, but my shoulder was screaming after an hour. I don't know how the ladies with the medium and large do it, but kudos to them. I think that's why I love wristlets so much. Even though I have wrist problems too (I can't win, can I?)...it's easier than having an extremely sore shoulder. My back's not too good either. I sound like an old woman don't I? Hahahah! I'm gonna cross my fingers for you and I know something will come along. Stay strong girlie!

Yup that's me..it's a camera phone picture. Gotta love that camera phone. But yes I think you'll eventually find something that is perfect for you. Man, you must be going crazy trying to find something that is just right. I can't even imagine! I remember you saying you had back problems. I don't know what it is but my shoulder ALWAYS hurts when I carry a handbag. It could have absolutely nothing in it and after a while, it'll still hurt. I wore my Carly demi out shopping today and didn't have it jam packed or anything, but my shoulder was screaming after an hour. I don't know how the ladies with the medium and large do it, but kudos to them. I think that's why I love wristlets so much. Even though I have wrist problems too (I can't win, can I?)...it's easier than having an extremely sore shoulder. My back's not too good either. I sound like an old woman don't I? Hahahah! I'm gonna cross my fingers for you and I know something will come along. Stay strong girlie!
What, you cute young'un? shocking...I had a car accident a freaky thing and my Volvo or DH's Volvo was in park in front of blockbuster running to drop off a movie like we all do, and I got in the car and switched gears from park to reverse and it slipped out of reverse and went into drive and hit the pole of the store and went backwards at 50 miles an hour like the Christine Car... out of control..and flipped over...That is why I cannot carry heavy coach...I will settle for a light bag and to be here to talk to ya all.....The little carly hurts? ACCCCK I will not get it ..wristlets are a great idea...love them shopping..

What, you cute young'un? shocking...I had a car accident a freaky thing and my Volvo or DH's Volvo was in park in front of blockbuster running to drop off a movie like we all do, and I got in the car and switched gears from park to reverse and it slipped out of reverse and went into drive and hit the pole of the store and went backwards at 50 miles an hour like the Christine Car... out of control..and flipped over...That is why I cannot carry heavy coach...I will settle for a light bag and to be here to talk to ya all.....The little carly hurts? ACCCCK I will not get it ..wristlets are a great idea...love them shopping..

Eh, I think I'm just a rare case, because I haven't heard any complaints about the demi's from anybody else. I don't understand WHY even the smallest bags hurt my shoulders. I guess I'm just very sensitive.

I love that gold on you...and decided to wait. Is that the medium? Thanks!!!

Thank you Rainbow=)
my gold was the pouch, no slip.
During the F&F
I bought the gold in sig medium and black in sig medium AND black leather large....ALL THREE slip off the shoulder.
This is the most annoying thing I have noticed with this style of bag. what is the deal?

I just recieved my Large Carly in the mail today and it does have a pretty big strap. I don't consider my shoulders narrow but it barely fit's all the way on them...

It's a hugh bag too. I didn't realize it was sooo big. But I'll make it work. LOL

I got the larger one too, though I thought the medium would work but knowing me, I would need to go back and exchange it so I guess I saved myself a trip!