anyone feel coach is OVERRATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read what you initially wrote and I stand by my response. I am not flaming you, I am just stating my opinion.

You are sort of flaming me as you call it.

Like I said before its my parents prerogrative to buy me the designer things and it really isnt your place to judge me or my opinions. all I asked was what people thought of COACH, not of me!

I came on this site for what people thought of bags and brands, not me!

I mean I am new to the site and thought it would be fun but I dont know if I want to continue because of you .. I mean I didnt asked to be judged! Hope I dont ever again encounter someone like you ever again on here if I do continue to blog.

You are sort of flaming me as you call it.

Like I said before its my parents prerogrative to buy me the designer things and it really isnt your place to judge me or my opinions. all I asked was what people thought of COACH, not of me!

I came on this site for what people thought of bags and brands, not me!

I mean I am new to the site and thought it would be fun but I dont know if I want to continue because of you .. I mean I didnt asked to be judged! Hope I dont ever again encounter someone like you ever again on here if I do continue to blog.
aww don't let her get to you
they will always be ppl who will knock you down for no reason at all ... stay!!:yes:

I forgot to add that Im a mother so Coach is right in my price range. Its hard to buy $500+ bags when you have a toddler who needs new clothing every 6 months lol

Oh, mokoni! You constantly say what I think! Great detective work BTW.

I think we live in a celebrity driven society. Girls want what celebs are wearing. And some can *afford* it. But,that's another thread for another day, ladies!

Balenciaga, Chloe etc are $1000+. The prices are overrated IMO. For my money Coach is where it's at. Some may not mind dropping the cash.

Coach is as overrated *that's my new word!!!!* as any other designer bag.

IMO Coach is known for it's quality leatherware. They have been doing this for a very long time. I believe the signature lines etc. sprang out of necessity to compete with say LV.

Not a good place to start this thread. Study hard!

Not a good place to start this thread. Study hard!

This would be like posting on a dishwasher blog in the Maytag subforum asking "do you think Maytag is overrated?"

No offense meant to the OP, I'm just saying if you are going to ask the question in a public place, be expecting a whole lotta answers.

Here's to more COACH!! :okay:

Well I love high couture items and me being a young girl ppl think I am trying to be some celeb. well not in this case .. what I like is what I like I dont care who has it ....

I mean Coach is alright but save your money and splurge a bit more .. its better in the long run

This would be like posting on a dishwasher blog in the Maytag subforum asking "do you think Maytag is overrated?"

No offense meant to the OP, I'm just saying if you are going to ask the question in a public place, be expecting a whole lotta answers.

Here's to more COACH!! :okay:

I am expecting answers and opinions just not of myself .. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.