Anyone familiar w/Juicy charms or this seller?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love this charm, but have no idea how to tell if it's the real deal or not. I know it looks like a stock photo . . . The seller's feedback is pretty good - a few dings, but nothing about authenticity

In the alternative - any ideas on how to ask the seller politely about authenticity?

Here's the link - they seem to have 3 of them . . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-NB-Juicy-Couture-Pink-Strawberry-Crystal-Charm_W0QQitemZ230198344473QQihZ013QQcategoryZ3833QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. well i would just ask for picture the seller has taken, and the three thing doesnt seem odd because they sell them for reasonable price at outlets and alot of people resell the rare ones.

3. I would just ask for an actual picture of the item. This one was a tad harder to find, I got one last year for my mom for Christmas and paid about the same amount. I'd still want to see an actual picture though, just to be sure.

4. She is using a stock photo, which I think is not a good practice. But her feedback is good for all the other Juicy she has sold.

5. Thanks everyone! I'm going to email the seller about getting pics of the actual item she's selling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.