Anyone ever try the Leg Magic machine?

1. I just ordered one online. I saw it for less than retail on eBay so I nabbed it there. It's supposed to target the exact trouble areas that I have -- hips, thighs, butt. I'm in terrible shape because I sprained my ankle at the beginning of November and I haven't worked out since. I'm going to the foot doctor on Friday so I'm hoping she'll give me the OK to work out again.

I've read more reviews than bad, but I just wanted to see if anyone here has tried it!

2. Ive seen this, i wanted to try it but tell me if it works!

3. did you get it yet?
    Tell us what you think :smile:

4. No, still waiting patiently for it in the mail! I will keep everyone posted.

5. My mom got it for xmas, I only tried it a couple times but man! Just after 15 seconds, I could feel it in my inner thighs!
    My mom doesn't really stick to stuff like this, so I don't know how much good it will do for her, but I'm sure if you use it everyday you'll see results!

6. So did it work? I'm thinking about buying one too :shame:

7. LOL, it arrived this week and I have been so busy I haven't taken it out of the box! And we're going to Tahoe this weekend ... maybe Sunday. I'll keep you posted!