I posted a little while back that I'd discovered a lump in my breast. I got my OB to check it and she did an ultrasound, and everything seemed to check out fine. Then I recieved a call that she wanted me to see a surgeon about it, just to be safe. My DH and I went today and the lump is still there. The surgeon gave me two options: one, to monitor the lump for a few months and see if it goes away; or two, go ahead and get a biopsy and get it out. We have decided to get the biopsy, for peace of mind. I'm young so the chances are slim it's cancerous, but with my family history they said it's better to be safe. Anyone with any experience with this? It seems fairly easy and not too complicated. I'd love to hear from anyone who can relate! thanks a bunch!