Anyone ever go to the Woodbury Lesportsac outlet? because...

I actually went this passed Saturday. They didn't have any foresta. Three playground bella bella. A few cammos (bambino, dolce, luna) and alot of paradiso+inferno. I saw gioco, dolce, luna, scuola, and buon viaggio. Didn't see any stellina though.. You should definitely give them a call before going.

Okay, just got off the phone with Courtney there at the outlet store...I'm SO GLAD I didn't drive the 2 hours to get up there! According to her, this is now all they have in stock:

Inferno: Bella, Buon Viaggio, Stellina
Paradiso: Many styles
Fuma (Citta inside): Bella
Playground: Bella Bella

I took an Inferno Stellina off her hands ($97.50) and a Playground Bella Bella ($111.00) over the phone. With $8.50 shipping, my total was $217.73. I'm very excited!

Congrats on your purchases!! :yahoo: Good thing you didn't make the drive!! You are going to :heart: the bella bella. You should have them pretty soon if you're only 2 hours from them!! And now you can stay home and chat w/us all day!! :yahoo:

Okay, just got off the phone with Courtney there at the outlet store...I'm SO GLAD I didn't drive the 2 hours to get up there! According to her, this is now all they have in stock:

Inferno: Bella, Buon Viaggio, Stellina
Paradiso: Many styles
Fuma (Citta inside): Bella
Playground: Bella Bella

I took an Inferno Stellina off her hands ($97.50) and a Playground Bella Bella ($111.00) over the phone. With $8.50 shipping, my total was $217.73. I'm very excited!

Hmm, between Wendy and Tokidoki lover with your lists of Tokidokis I'm trying to make up my mind whether I want to get any of the older styles. Decisions...Decisions...

Hmm, between Wendy and Tokidoki lover with your lists of Tokidokis I'm trying to make up my mind whether I want to get any of the older styles. Decisions...Decisions...
I :heart: the older patterns. I have an original print bella bella that is one of my absolute favorite bags and I also have a playground bella bella which is also a great great pattern. They're both great prints for spring. I say go for it. At least get one older bag. Forgive me but I can't remember, do you have any bags right now?

I have a paradiso bella and an inferno campeggio. I'm thinking the black in the original print in a bella bella. I also like the playground print though not sure what I would get in that.

Thank you so much ladies! I'm very excited! I called back just to verify something and they did say they had a couple of Lunas and a Campaggio in the Cammo black style as well, but I didn't ask prices. It seems to me that the outlets are the way to go for older styles...at least you know they're authentic instead of dealing with Ebay, and they're still discounted!

Damn this addiction!!

I have a paradiso bella and an inferno campeggio. I'm thinking the black in the original print in a bella bella. I also like the playground print though not sure what I would get in that.
I have the black/original print inside bella bella. I think I've used that bag the most...I used it all winter while I was in NY. It's a great bag, you can't go wrong w/that purchase. I got mine on sale in Macy's NYC for like $76 on my birthday in December...how cool is that? I was super excited and jumping up and down!! It was the cheapest bag we scored in our toki hunting!!

I feel that everything looks good in the playground but you're limited as to what you can get b/c they don't have too many styles left. I have a luna and it's awesome. I haven't ever used it but it's pretty to look at and hopefully one day I'll use it. I wonder if the outlets have any of the angiolettos left...that would be a good thing to buy. Does anyone know if they have any of the smaller accessories??

Thank you so much ladies! I'm very excited! I called back just to verify something and they did say they had a couple of Lunas and a Campaggio in the Cammo black style as well, but I didn't ask prices. It seems to me that the outlets are the way to go for older styles...at least you know they're authentic instead of dealing with Ebay, and they're still discounted!

Damn this addiction!!

Ugh, yeah I know what you mean about Ebay. I really don't want to resort to it.

I have my eye on a playground denaro it looks authentic but the qee is not included. She was selling it for $45. When I asked her well where is the qee if it is brand new? She said I can have the qee included but it will cost me $85 for the wallet. She said in order to give people a discount at $45 she doesn't include the qee. So I have to pay $40 extra to get the qee! What kind of fu?$% crap is that! It is too bad because I like the print placement on the denaro. But I'm telling myself don't do it! Since it looks like I can still get the playground print from one of the outlets.

Jen, I didn't ask them if they had any accessories. If you want to call and see, the girl was super helpful, her name was Courtney. I'd call back, but I already called twice, haha! The number is 845-928-3328.

That sounds like a crazy deal on the Bella Bella! I've never seen that size (I've only seen the Bella since they don't seem to make the Bella Bella anymore)...what is retail for the Bella Bella? Was $111.00 a good price?

Ugh, yeah I know what you mean about Ebay. I really don't want to resort to it.

I have my eye on a playground denaro it looks authentic but the qee is not included. She was selling it for $45. When I asked her well where is the qee if it is brand new? She said I can have the qee included but it will cost me $85 for the wallet. She said in order to give people a discount at $45 she doesn't include the qee. So I have to pay $40 extra to get the qee! What kind of fu?$% crap is that! It is too bad because I like the print placement on the denaro. But I'm telling myself don't do it! Since it looks like I can still get the playground print from one of the outlets.

BLACKWIDOW, I think that's ridiculous. No matter how cool the print placement is, don't do that deal. You were the one that got the Denaro off UO with me for $39.99 right? There's your deal!!

Call the outlets for sure to check on some Playground. Let us know how it goes!

BLACKWIDOW, I think that's ridiculous. No matter how cool the print placement is, don't do that deal. You were the one that got the Denaro off UO with me for $39.99 right? There's your deal!!

Call the outlets for sure to check on some Playground. Let us know how it goes!

Yes, you are right. Let me know what you think of your denaro when you get it. If I decide to get another bag I will call the outlets for sure and let you know how it goes.

Jen, I didn't ask them if they had any accessories. If you want to call and see, the girl was super helpful, her name was Courtney. I'd call back, but I already called twice, haha! The number is 845-928-3328.

That sounds like a crazy deal on the Bella Bella! I've never seen that size (I've only seen the Bella since they don't seem to make the Bella Bella anymore)...what is retail for the Bella Bella? Was $111.00 a good price?
Thanks Wendy, I'm afraid if I call, I might buy something and right now I don't NEED anything!! Although I'm sure I'll probably call before the end of the day :graucho: . I have no self control!

Yeah, $111 is a good deal for the bella bella but now that I think about it I don't know what original price of the bella bella is. Original price of bella is $130 so it's got to be more than that. They give 25% off at the outlet stores...I'm not super good at math (more like I don't feel like doing it)!! If I dig around here I can find the tag from one of the bella bella's I own. Okay...found it...original price of the bella bella was $148 and I'm sure if they still made that style it would be up to $160 easily! So $111 is a great price IMO!! Congrats!

BLACKWIDOW - I should be getting the Denaro in the mail any day now so I'll let you know when I get it! Did you not order it off UO as well?

Jen - Oh good, I'm all about getting a deal. :wlae: It's scary that in the course of maybe 3 weeks I've gotten: Pirata Dolce, Rosa Citta Bambione, Rosa Citta Denaro, Inferno Stellina, and the Playground Bella Bella! I'm thinking this means I'm done now until Amore comes out.:smile: