Anyone ever get the wrong item from Coach.com? Still waiting for Holiday Patchwork!!

1. I don't live anywhere near a Coach boutique, so I ordered my Holiday Patchwork duffle from Coach.com. I ordered it Sunday Dec 17th, and it was supposed to be sent out on Monday. It wasn't sent out until Wednesday, and I received a box from Coach on Thursday. It wouldn't have been a problem, BUT I RECEIVED THE WRONG BAG!!!!!!! :cursing:

I wanted to enjoy my Holiday Patchwork for a few days before the Holidays! Now it is supposed to arrive on Saturday and I have to return the other bag, (a cute Khaki Sig Small Flap). I was outraged! :wtf: I understand that mistakes happen, but don't you think that they would be more careful this close to Christmas? What if this were a gift? And the 2 designs don't even look anything like each other! What will Coach do to make up for this? :crybaby: I went from TOTAL BLISS to complete disappointment. I know that I might be a little shallow about this, but I really expected more from Coach. If they had sent out my bag when they said they were going to, I would have gotten the replacement already!

2. Imso sorry about what happened. At least you have something to look forward to tomorrow! Once when i ordered from Coach i had no idea they even got my order until i saw my mom signed for it when i came home from work! I guess it is just very busy for them.

3. In early November, I ordered a bangle, the small hoop earrings and the large hoop earrings online. I asked for overnight delivery and when I didn't receive an email confirmation, I called CS. I found out that the order was put in with regular shipping. When I finally got the jewelry, I was sent TWO pairs of small hoop earrings but the invoice said one pair small hoop and one pair large hoop. I took the extra pair to my local Coach boutique and had them send the earrings back. I received my large hoops about two days later.

That was the first and only time I have ordered from Coach.com.

I'm guessing they are pretty busy during this time of the year but STILL... those bags look nothing alike!!

4. I hope it all works out for you. :yes:

5. Oh, Oh! I guess I better check the boxes I got the past few weeks!

6. I will let you know if I get the correct bag tomorrow, you let me know if your boxes have the right items in them! I hope they do.

7. Yikes! I hope you get the right bag this time.

8. aw, everyone screws up and mistakes are made. just take it with a grain of salt. just think how much more you'll love that bag when you finally DO get it!

9. Well, it arrived this morning!!! Finally! :yahoo: This wouldn't have been so bad if the bag was shipped out when they said it would be, and if it wasn't so close to the holidays. I will be seeing relatives and friends, you know, I didn't want to miss a chance to show off my new bag!! :shame: Here is a pic of the new addition!

Holduf4.jpg
  10. oh, I am glad finally everything work out fine! That bag is really pretty!

11. Sorry to hear about the mess-up, but beautiful bag! Glad it's finally here for you to enjoy!

12. Glad to hear you got the right bag!!!

13. yea, you don't want a mistake when you pay that kind of money and are expecting it on time, but I agree with the whole grain of salt thing. I see both points of view, and if I were in your shoes, I would have been angrily posting too, because this is the place to vent over our obsessions.
    glad it all worked out.