Anyone ever contacted LVR by phone???

I contact LVR via email, took 3 days for response. By that time the bag I was after had sold out. Phone's definitely the way to go, hope you can get through.

Bummer.....I'm on the same timezone, and it took 3 days last week! Ended up getting my bag from Van Ravenstein. Greenie, did you order anything from them?

Cal said:
Bummer.....I'm on the same timezone, and it took 3 days last week! Ended up getting my bag from Van Ravenstein. Greenie, did you order anything from them?

Yes! I ordered twice. I really like them. They are having a sale right now. (knock wood) I've never had any problems. The stuff gets to you really fast too!

So, they're in Italy right? In general, what is the international code to call there. I know for England it's 011-44. Does anyone know what it is for Italy? I think that may be my problem.

Thanks guys, I just called the international operater. You have to leave off the two zeros in the beginning if you're calling from outside the country.

So basically, it's 011-39-055-2670447. But I guess, they must be closed by now if they're 6 hours ahead. I will try in the wee hours of the morning :smile: