Anyone Ever Buy and/or Sell on Tradesy?

I wonder what's gonna happen if we all call and complain this freaking new policy

If verified status is confusing to buyers and buyers have only 4 days to decide on the items, why in hell they are holding money for up to 21 days?

I can only think that a big reason for the jump from 4 to 21 days to receive funds must be to more or less force non-verified sellers to become verified. But why it matters so much to them that as many sellers as possible be verified is what I still don't understand...

Rather then expand too quickly as they are doing (allowing international purchases, etc.), I wish that they would fix the issues on the site that they've had from nearly day one: the search function and pricing recommendations to name a few. As a smaller seller that sells from their own closet, it is frustrating that the search function is so bad as those people who want my items may never find them or it may take them a long while to do so. Sometimes someone buys one of my items from a particular brand in a few days and another similar item from that same brand may take nearly a year to sell.

Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 5.29.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 5.29.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 5.31.16 PM.png
Now what? I just sold item, shipped it the same day. correct tracking didn't appear in the system (no tracking at all actually). I had to chat with them and they manually put tracking #. after that I received email confirmation "you earned..." blah blah. but wait, it says funds will be available in 21 days. I'm a freaking verified seller (gave them everything except for my blood sample) and here we go 21 days!!

I got the same e-mail even though I was verified when I started selling 2 years ago. However, even though the email said "21 days (or sooner)" when I checked my sales page, it actually tells me that the money will be available for withdrawal 4 days after the successful delivery date. Not sure what is going on...perhaps there is a glitch in the system?

Here are the snap shots of the email that was sent to me when the item finally checked in with USPS and then what my sales page looks like now once the item was delivered earlier today.

View attachment 3418504 View attachment 3418504 View attachment 3418506

I got the same e-mail even though I was verified when I started selling 2 years ago. However, even though the email said "21 days (or sooner)" when I checked my sales page, it actually tells me that the money will be available for withdrawal 4 days after the successful delivery date. Not sure what is going on...perhaps there is a glitch in the system?

Here are the snap shots of the email that was sent to me when the item finally checked in with USPS and then what my sales page looks like now once the item was delivered earlier today.
It's a glitch because of recent changes of verified status. They said they would transfer this problem to developers. Let's see what happens after 4 days, if our funds get released.

21 days is just maximum period. I had a couple of sales recently and though it was written "available to withdraw August 8", money released much sooner, actually no longer then usual. I think they just play safe in case of some disputable situations

question... i have 'offers' set up in my account, although the buttons never show on my items. so, if someone sends me an offer and i want to go ahead and accept it, how do i do that?, given that they emailed the offer and didn't use an offer button (since it's not there). i lowered the price of the item to match an offer once, is that the best way to get around this??

question... i have 'offers' set up in my account, although the buttons never show on my items. so, if someone sends me an offer and i want to go ahead and accept it, how do i do that?, given that they emailed the offer and didn't use an offer button (since it's not there). i lowered the price of the item to match an offer once, is that the best way to get around this??
I believe so. I think someone mentioned they may have gotten rid of the offers option.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89

Yes and I recommend giving the interested buyer a time period for when you will lower the price to match his/her offer.
Only because I once had a buyer who "disappeared" after I lowered the price to match her offer. I waited for 3 days and no answer to any of my messages. Eventually I figured that she's no longer interested so I changed the price back up.
A day later someone else bought it at the full price. Then this lady messaged me asking me why I sold that item after I agreed to her offer.

If you go to "your sales" you can click on "total sales" near the top. You will have to add up the year though, it's the total since you started selling there, with each transaction listed.

Yep I saw the total sales but was hoping there was an easier way to find out my YTD sales though. Thanks for replying anyway.