Anyone ever been to a Billion Dollar Babes sample sale?

1. Just curious, I am going to the one in Chicago this weekend and was curious if anyone has any experiences they would like to share. Also, is it worth going? Anyone?
  2. hell yea it's worth it especially the november ones.... it's my favorite!! I used to be a gold member and would go the day before. I hated going the day of--- there's too many people. anyhow, I loved how they have current season items at 75% off.
  3. wow, sounds cool...wish I was closer.
  4. I went to the one in Los Angeles last year. My Mom got an Anya Hindmarch bag for $200, I think it retailed over $900. I got a shirt or two. There not a lot of selection for bags, though.

Also, you might want to bring a cami or something, as the changing area is "gym style"; they give you a rolling rack for your clothes, you wheel it to an open ladies changing area, you just change in front of each other and wait to grab a quick look in the mirrors scattered around... :biggrin:
  5. Ive been to two in SF but i didn't get anything, wasnt worth it waiting in line to find that its really messy and doesnt have a great selection
  6. I went to one in London a few months back with lovely AccessoryObsessory!

Shes a sweety and I got AMAZING bargains there! I loaded up on C&C California t's and DVF wrap dresses and skirts. I also got some great Jenny Packham dresses. It was great!