anyone else who only has 1 or 2 lvs?

1. I had 3 but sold it on eBay it was a papillon 26. I have a mono pochette and a mono speedy 25. I dont think my husband will let me get any more for a while :crybaby:. anyone in the same position

2. ^:yucky::throwup::blah::wtf:

3. :ban:

BTW, I've got 4 LV items!

4. Iwish I only had two, then I wouldn't have spent all my $$$ on LV, lol...

5. If you don't count other brands, accessories or shoes... I only have 3! :crybaby:

6. i'm not really in the same situation, because no one controlls where my money goes, aside from me. but, i can only get two or three a year, if that counts. i save my money myself to get them:smartass:, so that's the only reason i can't get all the ones i want at the same time...

7. If you mean LV bags ..... I only have 2 LV bags (MC Ursula & MC Speedy) but I have 9 MC Accessories.

8. i meant lvs period. including small pieces.

9. I have 4 bags and 8 accessories. BUT... I have bought 3 of the bags and 6 accessories in the past 60 days. :nuts:Kinda went crazy. My DH says I have a problem.:graucho: I think LV is a good problem to have. :shame:

10. I agree! It is the best problem to have !:roflmfao:

11. I only have one LV bag and one LV piece, which is a Peppermint Vernis Ludlow. I'm planning on selling my bag soon, though, to upgrade :biggrin:

12. :confused1:

13. Right now I have 3. I figure 2 a year is ok. My taste seems to be getting more and more expensive - my poor husband. But as we get a little older we are more able to afford them. I couldn't have done this 10 years ago.

14. I only have 4. A Sophie, LH, Pomme Zippy Wallet and Pomme heart. I hope to increase my collection, but for now, I really enjoy everything that I do have.

Not that I don't want more, but if you have a small collection, then you can enjoy each and every piece and look forward to when you can increase your collection. For now, every piece will get a lot of attention from you. :smile:

15. Isn't that the truth!
    My list for holiday gifts from my DH is SOOOO different from what is was only a few years ago!