Anyone else waiting for LVR to ship Pine or Jaune?

1. Hi girlfriends! Is there anyone else out there who is waiting for shipment of Vert Foret/Pine or Jaune? I received the Jaune PT w/GSH and its very pretty but I haven't gotten' the Pine yet and it looks like they've charge me for both...
    Do any of you have trouble communicating with them or is it just me? :confused1::confused1::confused1: I tried calling them at their customer service and they said leave a message but after the tone...they started speaking French and then hung-up...:sos:

2. I ordered from them twice. The first item I bought, I was given a tracking the day before it arrived. The second order took a while and I didn't get any responses. One day my item just showed up. Both times I was pleased, though.

3. They may not be the easiest to communictae with but they always get your item to you, sooner or later. I just email them and at somepoint someone replies, it may be that same day or a week later. Dont worry though, they dont run off with your money, you will get your item when it comes in. I know they are receiving their main shipment, like most boutiques, in September. So just shoot them an email, someone will get back to you.

4. I had a Forest Green City from them last week so think that they are beginning to get that colour in.

They seem to have a delivery in the middle (Tuesday/Wednesday) of each week and ship the bags off fast when they get them.

How long ago did you order?

5. Thanks so much for the encouragement...That makes me feel a little better...
    Its been about 6 weeks ago...I got the Violet GSH right away because they had it in stock at the time and I was very pleased...then I pre-ordered the Jaune and Pine. I got the Jaune last week but was just concerned when my Credit Card showed 2...I saw on their site that Pine's still on pre-order...so maybe they're just not in.
    Jenova, What did you think about the Pine? That's the only one I'm not sure about..

6. I must admit to having all 3 of the colours that you mention - they are all just what I love - so I was doomed to succumb to them one by one whatever I swore to myself.

I like the colour Forest Green best!!! (But I am a greenaholic so I would.)

The green leather used for most of the bag seems thinner than that of the other 2 colours. It is shiney and has fine overall distressing. It is nice but in a different way. It seems more flexible.

However, I don't like the thicker leather used for the 'corners' of my bag so much. It is a bit paler and feels a little dry and 'scratchy' to the fingers.

The leather on one end of my bag is also rather odd - with a slightly lumpy surface effect. The other end is more normal.

I decided that I didn't mind these little oddities too much because the main leather that you see and fondle is great and the colour is a really nice deep dark green. I find that I love this bag and am starting to use it in preference to my other recent buys.

It is less lurid that Vert Gazon (which I love too) and greener and to me preferable to Sapin.

7. Jenova...Thanks for info...I've only seen one IRL on a brief and the cloth around the zipper was a little "maybe not what I would have used" but hey he really didn't ask for my opinion when he decided on the color...However, I guess the things you & I would be picky over...no one else would even notice...I think the green would be such a great color for fall...Anyway, did you say you ordered all 3 from LVR? I thought I was the only one in this obsessive PT Club...:tender:I just love me some PART-TIMES :tender:

8. Jenova...I forgot to mention that I ordered a Violet GGH and I'm not sure I'm keeping it...My first choice is always Silver but I like the Violet color so well I thought I might need a "spare"...:nogood: Have you seen it? What do you think?

9. Yes they all came from LVR - but mine are all Cities. LVR is a lot cheaper than anywhere in the UK and I don't want to enter into shopping further affield than Europe if I can help it.

Oh don't start me up again PLEASE!!! In the back of my mind, I think that the GGH is going to be better than the GSH with the Violet. I haven't seen one, apart from the photo that is on here somewhere, but if I did, I suspect that I would buy it!!! Please do tell me what you think when it comes. Where have you ordered it from?

Oh help - if I saw a GGH Violet Work or Part Time I could play the 'oh it is a different style' game!

10. Jenova...I got the PT at Saks in Boca Raton...Look on the thread about it. I just read on it they have more in GGH...Go ahead & Just Do It!

11. Hello again...I just looked on a thread I started yesterday and someone sent a picture of Violet GGH...
    I think I'm going to like it better than I first thought...:tender:
    Read Thread...Anyone bought Violet w/GGH?

12. Yes that is the photo I have seen and it is the one that makes me think that the GGH Violet is super fine!!!!

13. I am also waiting for my jaune. Please don't worry about LVR. I belive that your pine hasn't arrived. I also ordered with them many times and they are perfect with their service. I went to Luisaviaroma boutique in Florence Italy. The store is very big and all the salespersons are very nice. You should send them an email, it's better than calling. I am sure they will send the pine to you as soon as they get it. :yes::yes:

14. Thanks Love my Life for the encouragement...I do know their service before with my Violet was just awesome! I guess I'm just a little edgy cause I've spent so much lately on this freakin' B-Bag addiction. Its insane :nuts:!!!