Anyone else think this is Ironic...

1. The Christmas Window for LV is called Latitude 48.914/Longitude 02.286 it was the winner of a competition for students of St Martins (London's very famous art and design college)
    The concept of the design is that it is a topographic map of the land surrounding the loction of Asnieres (the Vuitton workshop) not very Christmassy but still a very pretty design

However!

the design is in fact not the location of Asnieres but a valley in China as the topography was more aesthetically pleasing.

So the Vuitton window is indeed a fake made in China.

I'm sure the pics have been shown before but I'll find them for you.

long.jpg
  2. how funny. i'd love to see pics, as i haven't heard of this until now.

3. LOL! the design is very interesting though.

4. Huh, that is ironic!
    But i do like it...very unique!

5. i like it, but i wonder how this will look on the tiny windows here in Collins St Melbourne.

6. Haha. I can't wait to see it here. I'm so borred with the LV poker chip looking one.

7. Huh.
    I like that, neat idea.

8. Interesting! For some reason it reminds me of the A La Folie jewelry too.

9. LOL! That is really cool looking! It would look awesome with the miroir line!

10. very interesting ... I like it!

11. I really don't care all I want is the LV INSIDE the store:nuts:

12. IF it is china 100%...lol maybe it's a sign from Louis Vuitton...that...

R
    Louis Vuitton
    Made in China

(Are the shoes now made in India also?...) mmm...:idea:lol i dont know my thoughts...

13. i cant see the pic!

14. From the posts that I've read here (LVs making bags in China and stamping them made in France, etc), could the decor have a hidden meaning? :wacko:

15. that's weird it's still there