Anyone else suffer from Purse Forum addiction?

1. I spend so much time on this site. They say the first step is admitting it.

2. Quitting is for quitters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm an addict and darn proud! LOL!

3. me!! i cant stop coming back like every 5 min to see if anyone posted anything new.

4. me too!! I am so relieved to know that there are girls just like me. I thought I was alone in my addiction to purses and shoes. oh yeah and pop fashion in general!! I love reading the posts! I love the advice and the fact that everyone is so freggin NICE!!!

5. Me too! I have PF Finger too - my left pointer is hurting me from too much typing! My dd said she wished I liked her as much as the computer!!

6. Its really sad....I can be on here for hours and not even realized how much time has passed...I am not reading as much as I usually do, or watching tv...I was excited to go on vacation to get away from here! My husband wanted to bring the lap top and I was like "NO!!! PLEASE NO!!!" I needed a break! Yes, Im addicted, however, I could be addicted to worse things. PLUS I sold 2 bags on here last week and THEN bought a new bag after...DH was impressed! It was all because of you all. SO its all good.

7. yer but i dont tend to post much, just read the posts

8. Yes, my name is Wickedassin and I'm a purse forumaholic.... Now what's the next step?

9. ^^HEE!HEE!
    My hubby HATES this place!!!He thinks I love it more than him!! LOL!

10. Mine too! LOL!:lol: We even got into a fight about it last night! He pouts whenever I am on! Oh well, at work I leave it up all day and just check in every once in a while to see what's new. I know, I am shamless! BUT I CAN"T HELP IT! I am an addict, and LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT! :cool:

11. I am completly addicted! But it is totally killing my wallet! After spending more time than I ever thought I would on a bag I think I may need to take a break!

12. I admit it!

13. ^I second that ... my DH recently made a comment bugging me that I was addicted to PF! But I'm damn proud of it!:nuts:

14. I'm always checking in. My husband laughs everytime he walks in and sees it up. I feel so crazy b/c I was picking on him about being on this dj website all the time talking about turntables and etc.:blink: Now look at me!:biggrin:

15. My boyfriend hates this place too. Since my sleeping hours are off I'm on it from midnight until 5:00 a.m.