Anyone else NOT carry your Chanel during the summer?

Well, I live in Houston, and we have pretty much been wearing capris beginning this month. I think that Chanel rocks jeans, shorts, tees and capris. Something about a structured more formal bag making your casual outfits more chic!

in summer i use alot of my guccis and this summer, i plan on using my ultimate soft and the outdoor hobo and the classic flap, the GST i will reserve for fall/winter since it's "heavier"

i do somehow understand. i suppose i dont carry them as much without noticing myself. my balenciagas come out more in the summer and my birkins.
but this is simply due to the colour of my bags. i have a vintage jumbo chanel in beige with gold hardware and that one i wear in the summer as i "feel" it more than lets say my black classic 2.55 and black vintage jumbo..

I am taking a break from chanel this spring/summer. I decided to give my new fendi baby spy bag in beige a chance.:P :sweatdrop: But I did recently buy a jumbo caviar flap bag for the fall in black. Just thinking ahead!:yes: :woohoo:

I adore Chanel but can understand why you may not be into them in the summer. At least not the summer collection. For some reason, I have found the summer collections of the last few years to not be up to the Chanel standard....almost boring! Nothing Special! I will wear my Chanels from other seasons this summer or perhaps a Bottega....a line which I have fallen madly in love with this year. There is something totally new there....
Anyone elase agree?

i'm worried that the summer will ruin the nice soft leather... which is what happened to my miu miu after too much heat and humidity, it got a little limp.